Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Farm Animals in a strop

  1. #11
    Millennial Club Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    An interesting thing happened/is happening on my baby farm. The animals are naked until I harvest. I harvested a few (not all) pigs and cows and those got the summer clothes but the other animals are au naturel and flaunting it!�� the main farm took to the update (update, update) wholeheartedly and I haven’t had time to check the other farms.
    Same thing happening here. Why is this only happening on our baby farms? BG, I'm curious if this is also happening on your other farms?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I didn’t realise Canadians don’t use ‘strop’ (stroppy). Throwing a strop is having a sulky tantrum, also used is Stroppy Mare/Cow/Female Dog for someone huffing, puffing, being difficult, slamming things down etc. Basically loudly acting out a bad mood.
    Thanks for the explanation SC. I also had no idea what a 'strop' was

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    ...but for the love of all things summer, they need NEW outfits.
    I like some of the outfits, but they really do need some new ones.
    Last edited by Tahoe; June 8th, 2019 at 05:54 AM.


    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

    “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

  2. #12
    Forum Elder Raelet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,262
    Ha! Every summer, Halloween and winter these threads pop up. I love the outfits! And I don't mind that they don't change. I would much prefer that SC focus on other features within the game.

  3. #13
    Forum Champion SmallChange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    UK-England, near London.
    Posts
    6,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    Ha! Every summer, Halloween and winter these threads pop up. I love the outfits! And I don't mind that they don't change. I would much prefer that SC focus on other features within the game.
    All the coding is there though, it’s only a little bit of art work to give them new outfits. It really wouldn’t take long.

    *Tahoe* when it happened to me, my farm was about Level 152.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

    Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

  4. #14
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hunting chickens...
    Posts
    4,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Same thing happening here. Why is this only happening on our baby farms? BG, I'm curious if this is also happening on your other farms?
    When we harvest from the animals, a new graphic is loaded. The game use this opportunity to load the holiday graphic rather than the natural ones. Just like whenyou refresh a webpage to see new elements. Without the refresh, nothing changes.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

    All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    #ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

  5. #15
    Forum Elder Raelet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,262
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    All the coding is there though, it’s only a little bit of art work to give them new outfits. It really wouldn’t take long.
    <snip>
    Very true. And to be honest, I wouldn't mind if they mixed it up a bit. But I do love the outfits in general! (no matter what they are wearing)

  6. #16
    Millennial Club Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    When we harvest from the animals, a new graphic is loaded. The game use this opportunity to load the holiday graphic rather than the natural ones. Just like whenyou refresh a webpage to see new elements. Without the refresh, nothing changes.
    Hey Meo,
    I didn't collect (harvest) from any of them on my main farm, they all just appeared in costume when I opened the game. Not so with my baby farm, so I'm trying to figure out why that is.


    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

    “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

  7. #17
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hunting chickens...
    Posts
    4,020
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hey Meo,
    I didn't collect (harvest) from any of them on my main farm, they all just appeared in costume when I opened the game. Not so with my baby farm, so I'm trying to figure out why that is.
    You opened the game . That should be another instance where the game loads graphics.

  8. #18
    Millennial Club Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    You opened the game . That should be another instance where the game loads graphics.
    But I also opened the game on baby farm and that did not happen, so I'm a bit confused.


    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

    “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

  9. #19
    AdvoCat Extraordinaire meonhoc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hunting chickens...
    Posts
    4,020
    Ha, now that's funny. I give up.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

    All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

    #ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

  10. #20
    Millennial Club Tahoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Posts
    1,057
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Ha, now that's funny. I give up.
    Appreciate your responses TY


    GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

    “I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •