Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farm Animals in a strop

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    An interesting thing happened/is happening on my baby farm. The animals are naked until I harvest. I harvested a few (not all) pigs and cows and those got the summer clothes but the other animals are au naturel and flaunting it!�� the main farm took to the update (update, update) wholeheartedly and I haven’t had time to check the other farms.
    Same thing happening here. Why is this only happening on our baby farms? BG, I'm curious if this is also happening on your other farms?

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I didn’t realise Canadians don’t use ‘strop’ (stroppy). Throwing a strop is having a sulky tantrum, also used is Stroppy Mare/Cow/Female Dog for someone huffing, puffing, being difficult, slamming things down etc. Basically loudly acting out a bad mood.
    Thanks for the explanation SC. I also had no idea what a 'strop' was

...but for the love of all things summer, they need NEW outfits.
    I like some of the outfits, but they really do need some new ones.
    Last edited by Tahoe; June 8th, 2019 at 05:54 AM.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Ha! Every summer, Halloween and winter these threads pop up. I love the outfits! And I don't mind that they don't change. I would much prefer that SC focus on other features within the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    Ha! Every summer, Halloween and winter these threads pop up. I love the outfits! And I don't mind that they don't change. I would much prefer that SC focus on other features within the game.
    All the coding is there though, it’s only a little bit of art work to give them new outfits. It really wouldn’t take long.

*Tahoe* when it happened to me, my farm was about Level 152.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Same thing happening here. Why is this only happening on our baby farms? BG, I'm curious if this is also happening on your other farms?
    When we harvest from the animals, a new graphic is loaded. The game use this opportunity to load the holiday graphic rather than the natural ones. Just like whenyou refresh a webpage to see new elements. Without the refresh, nothing changes.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

All the coding is there though, it’s only a little bit of art work to give them new outfits. It really wouldn’t take long.
    <snip>
    Very true. And to be honest, I wouldn't mind if they mixed it up a bit. But I do love the outfits in general! (no matter what they are wearing)

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    When we harvest from the animals, a new graphic is loaded. The game use this opportunity to load the holiday graphic rather than the natural ones. Just like whenyou refresh a webpage to see new elements. Without the refresh, nothing changes.
    Hey Meo,
    I didn't collect (harvest) from any of them on my main farm, they all just appeared in costume when I opened the game. Not so with my baby farm, so I'm trying to figure out why that is.

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    Hey Meo,
    I didn't collect (harvest) from any of them on my main farm, they all just appeared in costume when I opened the game. Not so with my baby farm, so I'm trying to figure out why that is.
    You opened the game . That should be another instance where the game loads graphics.

You opened the game . That should be another instance where the game loads graphics.
    But I also opened the game on baby farm and that did not happen, so I'm a bit confused.

Ha, now that's funny. I give up.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Ha, now that's funny. I give up.
    Appreciate your responses TY