Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CWL unofficial interim results June 2019

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Congrats on the good season, but I'm interested in the 3 star rates in Champs1, not the lower leagues.
    https://youtu.be/t72LIMHHQLI

High enough for u xP?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Congrats on the good season, but I'm interested in the 3 star rates in Champs1, not the lower leagues.
    That’s champs 1. We had a few weaker opponents with dumb bases and running same base twice. Helped a ton. Had some luck too. One guy tripled with pekka bo bat where his queen died on entry. Like we are still scratching our heads on that one.
    Last edited by Graham86; June 10th, 2019 at 12:04 AM.

This is great, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by GodNL View Post
    https://youtu.be/t72LIMHHQLI

High enough for u xP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham86 View Post
    That’s champs 1. We had a few weaker opponents with dumb bases and running same base twice. Helped a ton. Had some luck too. One guy tripled with pekka bo bat where his queen died on entry. Like we are still scratching our heads on that one.

Yes, I was confused by the reference to 312 because I didn't realize I was only looking at 4 wars when I looked at Onyx's list. Nice season!
    Last edited by 2222; June 10th, 2019 at 12:56 AM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham86 View Post
    Thatís champs 1. We had a few weaker opponents with dumb bases and running same base twice. Helped a ton. Had some luck too. One guy tripled with pekka bo bat where his queen died on entry. Like we are still scratching our heads on that one.
    Congratz, guess you gonna make it again.
    Btw do you still send spies in regular wars to screenshot bases? LOL
    Last edited by MyH4oBG; June 10th, 2019 at 11:58 AM.

Updated now with day 6. I know many will have finished CWL, but the stragglers only ended day 6 a few hours ago. I'll put up the final list tomorrow
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Thanks Onyx again, we are stay on 100-200 in CH1 again.

And... updated with day 7 now. I also added the links for Ch2 and 3 (the files were already there). A couple of obvious cases of collusion in each of those leagues - I guess those clans won't be playing CWL next season
    Various data posts: Who plays what? CWL data 1 (stars), 2 (3* rates), 3 (rosters), 4 (start times and other) Data at end of old Legends
    --------------------
    Forum cup organiser. The forum cup discord server is: https://discord.gg/KEUxV2e

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxDS View Post
    And... updated with day 7 now. I also added the links for Ch2 and 3 (the files were already there). A couple of obvious cases of collusion in each of those leagues - I guess those clans won't be playing CWL next season
    If there continues to be collusion afte this many seasons, it seems clear SC’s punishment is not severe enough to have the intended deterrent impact. I think it needs to be increased. I do know it escalates for clans getting caught multiple times, but I mean even for first-time offenders. The punishment risk isn’t stopping the conduct.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Forum Veteran
    I'm a bit afraid, the next reason to get the good clans out will be, merging a clan with TH 11s in their group and say it was an unfair advantage later.

.... let's hope this will not happen.
    I used to be sarcastic when I was younger ...... Now it turned to solid cynicism.