Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Personal break..Broken system

Centennial Club

Personal break..Broken system

Hi
    just logged on this morning. I was able to play for about 10 minutes before i was kicked off for a personal break!

NO, i dont need a personal break!

i hadnt played since before i went to bed last night!! I thought the whole point of a personal break for those who play continuously for too long. However, it seems to only result in being a way so that those without a shield wait until they get attacked.

SC needs to fix this problem unless they want to annoy players who pop on to play,rather than those who play too much!

All i can say is that thank god i have a mini acc to log onto ..until that gets a personal break maybe..lol!

do you know how personal break works?

edit:
    personal break announcement 2015
    it is bit outdated from times but the system is still the same.
    in legend league you have 4 hour village guard and if you have bad timing you login right before pb hits.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 7th, 2019 at 07:05 AM.

I have been thinking the same thing, happend to me few times on busy days, I wasnt playing all day then when finnaly I have few mintues for myself to attack the game kicking me out for personal break.. I was on a break all day!! isnt it enough !?

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

edit:
    in legend league you have 4 hour village guard and if you have bad timing you login right before pb hits.
    "
    I guess OP do know how it works but they shouldnt call it "personal break", its more like "you have no shield/guard you cant play" break

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post

edit:

I dont care how it works..i care that it doesnt work properly!

i agree with previous person..if the purpose is to give others a chance to attack you then dont call it a personal break!
    Last edited by Moaner; June 7th, 2019 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    I dont care how it works..i care that it doesnt work properly!
    well than the issue is you and not the pbt.

edit:
    how do you know that the system doesnt work properly?! in the same moment you tell us that you dont care how it works which implements that you dont know how it it works.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 7th, 2019 at 07:20 AM.

Centennial Club
    No, I thought the point is that sc designed a personal break was to stop players playing for too long,so getting addicted. Surely it was not designed for those who pop on if they have no shield being forced off so they can be attacked!

The issue is not me, it is sc: personal break was surely for the former,not the latter. It its not the case then i think they need to rename it!

Quote Originally Posted by Moaner View Post
    The issue is not me, it is sc: personal break was surely for the former,not the latter. It its not the case then i think they need to rename it!
    read how personal break works.

Centennial Club R3stl3SSW4rr1or's Avatar
    Let's wait for sunday sneak peak. Maybe SC will introduce the name change of personal break.

Centennial Club
    I know how it works! I can read you know...

i am saying its not fair system in which you log of in morning and are kicked off after just been playing for 10 mins!