Thread: TH9.75 Needs new clan!

TH9.75 Needs new clan!

Have come back to the game after a long break, find out my clan is almost nearly dead
    Basically would love a new clan for my account.

#28QYQVLC8

Check it out - quick description

TH9.75 close to 10
    Non-rushed
    637 war stars
    Lvl 40 Queen + Lvl 36 King
    Max traps, 75% walls maxed, 80% troops & spells maxed
    3 Xbows, no infernos

I have no idea what my war weight is, rusty with war attacks (haven't played in a while)
    and I always donate good troops as I co-built the clan that I'm currently in.

Millennial Club
    Head over to our L11 Clan. Would love to have you there. I think we would be a great fit!!

Brisket

Info below.

Hi choda,

We are an extremely active clan and very successful at war. We have placed in first place on every CWL thus far, currently have about 90% win rate in war, and we always obtain all rewards from clan games.

We have a VERY VERY active chat and have plenty of donations. International clan, so this means donations around the clock.

Come check us out.

We are looking for extremely active players just like ourselves.

Currently closed for CWL but you can still join!!!
    Please add me in game for an invite
    #L9GRYP9LP or message Jake on Discord.

I'll be sending invite in game

Fat Kitty Stars
    #28Q99R2P9

Discord
    https://discord.gg/tGJX9QS

COC PLAYER ID - #L9GRYP9LP

Hi Chodacious,

Our clan ( GlobalKnights ) is looking for non-rushed, loyal and active Adult members (TH9+).
    Our current members are aged mainly in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s.

A little more about our clan;

Our Clan:

Our Clan is currently a lvl 13XP
    The Members are Mature (20+).
    We are an active clan, that equally understands the need for a game and life balance.
    We have a loyal and solid group of members, with current membership fluctuating around 40 to full.
    The core of our members (25+) have been with our clan for over 18 months or longer.
    We support all fellow members, responding to donation requests promptly and more specialized troop requests ASAP.
    Members chat frequently in conversation about game advice, strategy, posting bases for attack practice, sharing defence and attack replays as well as general conversation.
    Our members are from various places of the globe (USA, Australia, UK, Canada, Philippines, Finland, Hawaii to name a few) so donations and chat is generally frequent 24/7.
    We are a hybrid farming and war clan that likes to participate in Clan Wars and CWL. The option to opt in or out of War is the members choice.
    Our rules are basic and a Guide Only.
    We all get on very well, we are chilled out and enjoy some of our down time playing Clash.

If you feel this is the type of clan you would like to be a part of, please come and check us out.
    Search for our name as spelt (GlobalKnights) or our Clan Tag(#8C28P98L).
    We are currently set at Invite Only, so just request to join and mention you are From the Forum.
    Our clan is very friendly and will welcome you on entry.
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH12 : XP 188
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L

Forum Superstar
    Check out Orange County Level 13 #99JJRP82. Adult Farm Clan/Casual War/CWL/Max Clan Game Points. Relaxed mature environment. Farm/Clan game/CWL/Chilled/Break from war/Upgrade base etc. We do war sometimes for fun but not require. We are mainly a chill clan for adults. No Kids. No Drama. We war once a week or depend on the mood. This is Wichita family clan of 4 discord server https://discord.gg/mJ7WQby you are welcome to swing by and chat with us. Mention Muoi sent you or from forum in request to join. Have a great day!!!!!