Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Reporting System

Reporting System

I watched a video how supercell's reporting system works.There's an algoritma that sifting reports and showing spesific reports to supercell workers.
    If you chat in global and some people don't like you or using report button instead of mute and congrulations you've been banned in chat for 1 day !
    I'm pretty sure you vould agree with me that there are so much reports everyday and instead of banning a player for a day in chat and waiting till moderators make their idea on those reports if the player should be banned of 1 day ban chat ia enough.
    The system in my mind is much more useful(I believe).
    Now.We have a place in forum for reports.If a player wants to report another He should identify his idea like confirming what is his village so he can't do fake reports And if he keep doing this he wont be able to report players for a while.
    Reporting will be like screenshot for reason of report and screenshot of the player's(the one got reported)profile.
    Screenshots will be uploaded somewhere supercell says must be uploaded to or anywhere (up to you)
    How to identify your idea ? Player can use his supercell id wich i think it's best way to do it and moderators will know what's the village of players in case of i don't know racism bad language etc.
    This way fake reports will br avoided,players will hasitate to say somethig wrong and maybe we can be more gentle ?
    One more thing.There's should be a limit for reporting.Like only over th7 can report players or else you can report a player once a week(or lower?)And if you are over th7 you have 1 report a day
    Sorry for my bad english 😏
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Savatage; June 6th, 2019 at 08:15 PM.

It's global...I don't think we need to waste resources on it personally.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Savatage View Post
    Now.We have a place in forum for reports.If a player wants to report another He should identify his idea like confirming what is his village so he can't do fake reports And if he keep doing this he wont be able to report players for a while.
    Forum staff and in-game staff are two distinct and separate teams. See responses in this recent thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...tion-on-Forums

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    This is not an option.

There is no link between the forum and the game. Even if we had a way of instantly identifying players (which we don't) and verifying they are who they say they are (which we even more don't), we would have no way of taking any action over any report submitted.

The forum report facility is ONLY for reporting breaches of forum rules, not for reporting anything in game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)