Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Pets confusion

Fresh Spawn

Pets confusion

Iíve read explanation of the pets on a guide for this game but Iím still confused.
    Do you only get XP when you tap on the sleeping animal after theyíve been running around your farm? I havenít seen any XP float away from my cat.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Swansoda View Post
    I’ve read explanation of the pets on a guide for this game but I’m still confused.
    Do you only get XP when you tap on the sleeping animal after they’ve been running around your farm? I haven’t seen any XP float away from my cat.
    Hello and welcome to the forum.

Pets give XP when you wake them up, which you can do every six hours. Donkeys are the exception; they will sleep after one hour.

My own way of dealing with pets is to fill their food bowls as I wake them up. That way, when I next enter the game they can eat and go to sleep straight away (provided 6 hours has passed). I can then wake them up immediately, so the next six-hour cycle begins.

As long as you have space in your barn you will also sometimes get an item dropping as a part of feeding the pets. They are a good source of expansion and mining materials.

I like to use a field of tomatoes as a way of timing my pets. Tomatoes take 6 hours to mature.

I hope this helps.

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

I feed my pets as I like. If I open my farm and they are running around and passing out or if they are asleep with empty bowls, I feed them and whistle them all... cats and kittens first, dogs and then rabbits

i don’t have horses or donkeys

feeding your pets is one of the best things you can do for bonus items and you can feed them to maximise bonus items or feed them as you farm!
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I do not have all the dogs, puppies, cats or kittens. I have all the rabbits, donkeys and horses. I feed them when I wake up in the morning, then sometimes during the day. I don't tap on each one individually, I use the whistle it is faster. But I have always seen the xp points. They do go up quick.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

I have all pets expect for a horse and a kitten. I feed them in the morning and wake them up. I am always showered with xp and tools then I might feed them once more again later on in the day (after 6 hours). I don't like to wake them without them being fed (Just a me thing).

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Fresh Spawn
    Ok! Thanks everyone!

If you really want to maximise the benefit of your pets, have a look at this thread https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t=Myso+feeding

It might seem extremely difficult and/or confusing at first, but itís really not, just ask if you have any questions.

Otherwise known as The Myso Way
    Last edited by SmallChange; June 11th, 2019 at 02:48 PM.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

I was thinking of that thread when I saw this post. I knew it would rear itís ugly head! Way too confusing for my pea brain. I get as far as waking them all individually! Hats off to all those who have the time and patience to figure it all out. Exactly how many extra rewards do you get by doing it that way vs waking straight individually?
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    I was thinking of that thread when I saw this post. I knew it would rear itís ugly head! Way too confusing for my pea brain. I get as far as waking them all individually! Hats off to all those who have the time and patience to figure it all out. Exactly how many extra rewards do you get by doing it that way vs waking straight individually?
    I do understand how confusing it looks, but in reality itís really not. You get a lot more items as youíre not wasting the value of the pets because youíre using your farm animals to get to the right number for a drop.

I liked it when it Ďthe number for a dropí changed, because I enjoyed figuring out the best combinations, but for me itís been the same collection routine for a long time now.

I get 16+ per round of feeding. I could jiggle it a bit to get another 1-2 but my way is easy, I donít need all 3 sets of farm animals and I need less space in my barn.

I do NOT, absolutely NOT, count farm animals between pet feeds. No sane person has time for that!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)