Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best hammer

I think Hammer of Heroes is a waste if you're at TH12 and maxing. Everyone else has been finishing all of their DE upgrades first and ending up with nowhere to spend DE. Using the HoH will get you to the point of overflowing DE sooner, which will send you back here to the forum sooner asking if you can spend that excess DE on walls, and then we will reply that the idea is ruled out.

Therefore my vote is for any Hammer that saves you Gold or Elixir, not DE.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; June 6th, 2019 at 05:21 PM.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    I think Hammer of Heroes is a waste if you're at TH12 and maxing. Everyone else has been finishing all of their DE upgrades first and ending up with nowhere to spend DE. Using the HoH will get you to the point of overflowing DE sooner, which will send you back here to the forum sooner asking if you can spend that excess DE on walls, and then we will reply that the idea is ruled out.

Therefore my vote is for any Hammer that saves you Gold or Elixir, not DE.
    Some of us don't like raiding with heroes down for 7 days and others don't like opting out of war. I'll take over flowing DE over heroes being down any day of the week and twice on Sunday thanks.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Townie View Post
    So when I upgrade th I should use hammers for lab or should I do a mixture of lab and heroes
    depends which th level you upgrade to and if you have runes. when you upgrade to 11 for instance your first upgrade is storages if you have runes and books saved up. at 11 camps are more vital than getting an extra spell slot in the cc

but at 10, the cc is the first thing you would do

on my 12 i hammered my th to 5*s right away (can you still do that?)

that's why it depends on your th level

i prefer hammer of building to heroes myself generally but it depends on which account (th level and purpose: donator, anchor, muscle)

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Some of us don't like raiding with heroes down for 7 days and others don't like opting out of war. I'll take over flowing DE over heroes being down any day of the week and twice on Sunday thanks.
    you and me both, mister
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

Centennial Club
    As a war player, I want to play war with all 3 heroes. So I vote for Hammer of Hero.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Spell or fighting. Lab is the bottleneck. Granted, I buy every hero book the trader offers and get the gold pass to get those. Spell and fighting books are rare in games and too expensive (for me anyway) from the trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    ^ this is my opinion as well. I've used them on everything but knocking off lab upgrades helped me more than anything else.
    I'm with the posters above. Although I personally don't mind having one or more heroes down for more than half of the time, I can see why others want theirs down for as short a time as possible.

Having said that, my CWL medals are mainly used on builder potions; hammers are an occasional luxury. They'll be even more of a luxury after the update too.

False. Black bears.

OT: I'll say book of heroes

Edit: Hammer*
    Last edited by iGroot; June 6th, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

Pro Member
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    Situational dependent. Going to th12 initially, hammer of building because you can finish some upgrades that would otherwise require all gold or elixir storages to be upgraded.

Otherwise i think the hammer of fighting or spells due to long bottlenecks in the lab. The availabilty of book of heros from the trader and silver pass plus extra cost in medals, devalues the hero hammer in relationship to the other hammers imho.
    Free to play TH12 BK60 AQ60 GW30
    Leader of kregs

Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

Hammer of troops? Don't know exactly name.. Just when I farm I don't use Hero )))