Thread: Personal Train can't find a Neighborhood Friend

Personal Train can't find a Neighborhood Friend

Hello! My Personal Train can see all my neighborhood friends visitor's count except one of them, even though she has declined plenty of them for me and they are waiting for me to pick them at her town station. So, the only way I can reach them is by visiting her farm, then to her town by clicking the handcar and then her personal train to select the waiting visitors.

Is there any option she has forgotten to enable or I have disabled, because the problem is that other hoodies can see her in their personal train option.. It's just me who can't see her.
    Farm#1: Level 155, Town: 48, Barn: 12000, Silo: 12000
    Farm#2: Level 103, Town: 28, Barn: 6250, Silo: 5000
    Facebook | YouTube | Hay Day Friends | Profile

This glitch shows up sporadically. The team did try to fix it, and it seemed to work for most but still does show up. It seems from my experience that it may be those players that not so active that tend to not show up.

For right now, it’s good that there is a workaround and you can still get to and pick up townies.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

In my case, she is the most active farmer and town player. Happy that the workaround is working.
    Farm#1: Level 155, Town: 48, Barn: 12000, Silo: 12000
    Farm#2: Level 103, Town: 28, Barn: 6250, Silo: 5000
    Facebook | YouTube | Hay Day Friends | Profile

Centennial Club
    This is a well-known and long-standing glitch, going back over a year now. The attempts at solving it failed, and were known to fail immediately. It does not only affect inactive players ... but it has made once active players now become very inactive as they throw up their hands in utter exasperation.
    Last edited by PittyPoo; June 11th, 2019 at 10:22 PM.