Page 26 of 72 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - June Update 2019 - Sneak Peek #2: New Levels and Balancing

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    I'm interested to know if the final solution coming with update or simply a concept of Blue Skies
    It has been stated many times that blue skies is coming with the June release.
    Last edited by Piper139; June 6th, 2019 at 09:36 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I'm interested to know if the final solution coming with update or simply a concept of Blue Skies
    Last time they introduce something and later look of they data and then think what they can improve or change.. Last time they do hot fix because it's more easy to do.. I very hope they really Fix those clouds! And after few good years with my max base I can normal push. ( last time I do it in 2016 ) not just hot fix! "Bcz" very, very, very small % ppl are push and have this problem with clouds..
    Maybe enough just hot fix like they like 😉

Another thing that i don't understand......

In other thread, some "veteran" user say: " Darian say SC don't want to change meta during ESL"....

BUT?

With this update i think meta can change....
    Yes! I want see answer on this question tho! Not because it's affect me , just where you are now guys? So many time repeat that ..

I say few time, Darian can play with words and He play. I understand , that's how is work. But come on believe every what He say.. it's wrong. And now second time we see that again.
    Last edited by Bbeehhaappyy; June 6th, 2019 at 09:44 PM. Reason: New repply

It is part of the June update. The change to legends is coming with the June update. I wouldnít call it ďFinalĒ though as who knows what might change 2 months or 2 years later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bbeehhaappyy View Post
    Last time they introduce something and later look of they data and then think what they can improve or change.. Last time they do hot fix because it's more easy to do.. I very hope they really Fix those clouds! And after few good years with my max base I can normal push. ( last time I do it in 2016 ) not just hot fix! "Bcz" very, very, very small % ppl are push and have this problem with clouds..
    Maybe enough just hot fix like they like 

Yes! I want see answer on this question tho! Not because it's affect me , just where you are now guys? So many time repeat that ..

I say few time, Darian can play with words and He play. I understand , that's how is work. But come on believe every what He say.. it's wrong. And now second time we see that again.
    Darian did say they didnít want a big meta change during the world championships, although if I remember correctly that was in a discussion about a new troop? I canít recall exactly. Anyway, whether Darian considers the upcoming balance changes to be meta changing I donít know.
    Last edited by 2222; June 6th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #254
    Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    By Ďnasty and insultingí You mean a bit like Dec 2015 when sc told a bunch of us in no uncertain terms that we played the game wrong? (for years!)
    There is no similarity whatsoever, so no of course I don't mean that.

THAT was insulting.
    No it wasn't, even if they had said that (which they didn't). Saying it "wasn't the way the game was intended to be played" isn't remotely similar to saying "if you are in a certain position, you are playng it wrong".

Re: lootcart, I also donít understand why this gimmicky thing hasnít been canned yet, especially since itís now actuall causing problems for someone players. for sc to now tell me the Ďeasiestí fix for it is for me to just pay more is also quite borderline imo!
    Even if it bothered me (which it doesn't, I am in among the many many millions who rarely change our multiplayer bases), it wouldn't cost me anything to move it, since all my accounts have spare shovels that they received for free.

A player having an opinion you dont you donít agree with, should be water off your back. Thatís what the forum is for...to air our opinions.
    And that includes me.

*just saying
    "just saying" what? I saw nothing in your post to which this might be relevant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It is part of the June update. The change to legends is coming with the June update. I wouldnít call it ďFinalĒ though as who knows what might change 2 months or 2 years later.

Darian did say they didnít want a big meta change during the world championships, although if I remember correctly that was in a discussion about a new troop? I canít recall exactly. Anyway, whether Darian considers the upcoming balance changes to be meta changing I donít know.
    When he said that before I was concerned they werenít going to add anything to the home village during ESL. Iím glad they decided to add quite a bit

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #256
    Right.

We have been told dozens of times that OBS is coming in this update.

But somehow you still think there is a question as to whether it is.
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    My stats (main account)

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #257
    Another thing that i don't understand......

In other thread, some "veteran" user say: " Darian say SC don't want to change meta during ESL"....

BUT?

With this update i think meta can change....
    Of course it is likely to change.

The update is not going to come during CWL, which is the first part of qualification. Nor is is going to come during the next qualifying tournament in Poland. So no meta changing update while ESL competitions are actually taking place.

If anybody thought that might mean there would be no meta changing updates between the first qualifying CWL and the final tournament of ESL, then they must have misunderstaood. SC were never going to go that long without introducing changes that could affect the meta.
    My stats (main account)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    ...since all my accounts have spare shovels that they received for free...
    May I ask how we get free Shovels of Obstacles? I never bought one and realized that I had a free one when I tapped a birthday cake a few days ago and was given the option to move it. So I moved it to the western edge of my base.

---
    Lynn
    June 6, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; June 6th, 2019 at 10:34 PM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

I read a big portion of the thread, but not everything... I’d like to know your strategies for hero upgrade after update drops.

I intend to focus on GW and rely on hero potions for CWL till I can max all 3. I intend to buy HoH every 7 days till I run out of medals, and buy BoH every time the trader offers it. Having max heroes will likely be such a huge advantage for TH12s
    Nothing here stays the same forever. You must learn to change as the game changes, or clash will force you one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    May I ask how we get free Shovels of Obstacles? I never bought one and realized that I had a free one when I tapped a birthday cake a few days ago and was given the option to move it. So I moved it to the western edge of my base.

---
    Lynn
    June 6, 2019
    Clan games. Gold pass. I think some events. I keep selling them because I have 5 and no interest in moving my obstacles that are quite happy on the fringe.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22