Thread: Derby points.

Trainee

Derby points.

Our NH canít seem to get high numbers in the derby. We are in the Champion level a lot, but can never place. But when we get kicked back down to Expert, we place 1st or 2nd every time. Also, did I see that members must do 2 tasks to get the derby gifts. Thx

Time is most definitely a factor you must act quickly to place. These are very helpful strategies that's helped me improve my derby game.

Try stacking tasks (prepping for tasks you know will pop up) and a delayed start (not taking any tasks untill a couple e of hours or even a day after the derby has started) that way you weed out a couple of the more quick to action hoods.

hope this helps

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Trainee
    Thanks. I will pass this on to my NH. We’re all a little frustrated for not ranking up.

If you want to place those that are opted in the derby need to complete, at the least, all of the free derby tasks. And you may need to take the extra task. That will depend on what the other NHs are doing, and if they could overtake your position.

Players need to complete 1 task to be eligible to receive the prizes in the columns. Keep in mind that the thresholds were changed, last December IIRC, and it requires players to step it up if they want to reach all of the horseshoes.

Take a look back at some of the threads in the Derby Talk sub-forum, and you will find many strategies that could help your NH. Much will depend on the number of opted in players.
    Level 156
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗