Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing the Forum Events Support Group (FESG)

Introducing the Forum Events Support Group (FESG)

Hello Forum Eventers. Following seasons upon seasons of struggling to get enough sign ups for the Forums cwls, and in particular enough big guns for the hardcore all 12 event in Forum Events, and non attackers, no explanations and no subs, Tull Sadum has (understandably) informed that he's no longer going to host this event, especially as very busy irl at the moment. However, over in the mixed event in forum fleapit, many have expressed a wish both to continue with that and to help keep other events going in the future and get a group chat set up to assist with this. Sowad has set up a discord server, the link for which is posted in the FEPA cwl round 9 thread (hopefully someone less inept than me will post it here too).
    This isn't a replacement for FEPA, just an interim measure for a group of forumers who want to keep events and the community around them going. If you're someone who enjoys taking part in forum events, please do join and give your suggestions, feedback and support, either by joining the server, or just post here if you don't like discord.
    A sign up thread for a mixed/combined cwl next season in the fleapit will follow soon.

Cool will do. Does this mean that maybe another forum event (not CWL) is thought about for the horizon ???

Here's the discord server link as well - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj
    Last edited by dreza; June 5th, 2019 at 08:38 PM.
    Clan Name: DV II, Clan Tag: #LUL2P9RG.
    Clan Details: Adult, English speaking, International Level 13 War Clan (3x weekly), CWL - Crystal I.
    Recruitment Thread: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...games-LUL2P9RG

Quote Originally Posted by dreza View Post
    Cool will do. Does this mean that maybe another forum event (not CWL) is thought about for the horizon ???

Here's the discord server link as well - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj
    Thanks and good to see you again. Currently none of us in there have actually organised any events, but if we can come up with some ideas, who knows? Or if any organisers of other past events feel like running them again, maybe we can help out with that - for example, after the next update maybe people will feel like doing Forum Elite again. That has its own organisers (not strictly Fepa), but we have done some work in levelling up clans in readiness for that in the future, and could do a little more if it looks like it will happen again. Or maybe we could resurrect something like Forum Chatters, would be great to hear from people who actually took part in those older events and know how they work. Some of the events require a certain amount of data collecting, updating spreadsheets and stuff like that, so we need to find out who is up for doing that sort of thing, and what kind of roles people feel happy about taking on.

I'm happy to help with the events.

PS: If someone is an EXPERT on discord - please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
    Sowad

Register by posting here!
    Forum Events (TH12 CWL) #88QUUPYY | forum fleapit (Mixed TH CWL) #GQQVU29L
    Join our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Thanks for the group chat.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

the discord server is a great addition to the forums and will support us running events. I think one thing everyone is keen on is any events/cwls that are run are fully inclusive and will enable forumers, at any town hall, to participate in some form.

So dont feel that if you are a th10 and below you havent a part to play.. its all about numbers and i encourage you to sign up.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

i joined the server, although i will admit i don’t go on discord a lot other when an event is taking place and it’s used to chat, but i will do my best to check in now and then
    ~NgHtRwLR~
    TH12 AQ 65 BK 62 GW 40
    level 216 1756 war stars 5757 cups PB
    semi-finalist in 1v1 forum cup TH10 div
    member of the 2018 no dip Championship clan

Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    i joined the server, although i will admit i don’t go on discord a lot other when an event is taking place and it’s used to chat, but i will do my best to check in now and then
    Great to have you with us buddy! Feel free to talk and if you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Register by posting here!
    Forum Events (TH12 CWL) #88QUUPYY | forum fleapit (Mixed TH CWL) #GQQVU29L
    Join our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Quote Originally Posted by Call me H View Post
    the discord server is a great addition to the forums and will support us running events. I think one thing everyone is keen on is any events/cwls that are run are fully inclusive and will enable forumers, at any town hall, to participate in some form.

So dont feel that if you are a th10 and below you havent a part to play.. its all about numbers and i encourage you to sign up.
    ^^ This. Join us and enjoy an amazing community!

Do I need special software to use the discord link? I tried to just click it through internet explorer and I just get a blank page. I will try to goggle discord to see what I'm doing incorrectly.