Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New TH11, lookimg for adult clan

Hello... I am a very active max TH11... Love the game and am a dad... Would love to join!

Hi tracer1150,

Great stuff. If you have any questions please ask.

look forward to meeting you in our clan.

Kind Regards
    SPD
    Clan Leader: Sir Paul D
    TH12 : XP 188
    Clan Name: GlobalKnights
    Clan Tag: #8C28P98L

Pro Member
    Hi,

We're presently looking to add long term th10+ to our clan and would like you to take a look.

We max clan games, US based and also have Canadian and UK members. Last month we finished 2nd in masters 3.

Here is more information on our clan and what we’re looking for. Take a look and if you think we're a fit please stop by:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...active-members

Thomas

Centennial Club
    Hey Mcthelegendary, Come check out magnificent #R82GJQPP for more about our clan you can check out our post https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-War-Games-CWL

EMR city (#YJ8YQLLV), Crystal League Lvl15 Clan that is being rebuilt, are looking for English speaking players, mainly from the US, UK and AU who are TH9+ and active. No rushers or engineers and English is a must. Donations should try to be kept close to even and no free loaders. Very active chat and donations also.
    350-175 war log roughly so we win most wars!
    If you are interested comment, PM or add myself (#GYCUYVOC) or the leader (#2RUVRJCPL).

You interested?

J&G WAR LORDS is a war causal clan. You don't have to war if you don't want to just go red we allow farming also . We are currently looking for solid clan mates to help us grow and win clan wars . We have all max level troops and we have max level siege machines .We always complete clan games . All players participate in CWL .
    What we need from you

1. Someone who can be coached and is willing to coach others
    2. Someone who understands how to properly attack in wars
    3. Someone who can donate to th’s ranked lower than themselves
    4. Fun / respectable person

If you would like to join us search J&G WAR LORDS “ Bigbossjee sent me “ and you will be accepted . clan tag #290QJCJLU

X

PRISM - LEVEL 14 [#8YC8PP88]
    Main clan requirements:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - Confident war attacker
    - TH9 (50 combined hero’s)
    - TH10 (60 combined hero’s)
    - TH11 (80 combined hero’s)
    - TH12 (100 combined hero’s)

TROJAN GLADIATOR - LEVEL 13 [#2VRVJGJ8]
    Second extension clan welcomes:
    - English speaking only
    - Strictly adults only
    - All players of all town hall and hero levels welcome, including beginners. If you don’t meet the main clan requirements, join here for the meantime.

CWL? We will be running 30v30 in both clans meaning everyone who’s interested can be part of it, no one gets left out!

We ALWAYS achieve MAX tier on clan games and WAR CONSTANTLY in both clans, you can opt out whenever necessary. No war pressure, just follow the war plan and use both attacks accordingly.

We have a KIK group where we chat (it’s much easier than the in game keyboard and keeps your number private). It is mandortory for war as we discuss and post war plans there.

We are a very active and competitive group, we like to win; however we play this game for fun alongside our busy schedules and jobs. Thanks to the clan being international (mostly USA/UK), donations are never left hanging and we friendly challenge for practise, there’s always room for improvement!

If either clan sounds like the right clan for you, just mention ‘Lea in forums’ upon joining. Unsure? Add me as a friend and I will invite you to the appropriate clan.

For any interest in clans merging, please add me on KIK to discuss further.

My tag #2RQ9VUPV2
    KIK: LeaAtPrism