Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Walls with Dark Elixir

Trainee

Walls with Dark Elixir

After TH9, the DE Elixir store is overflowing most of time because the farming gets easier. In th11 and th12 is even easier to get this overflow, even if you upgrade both heroes and one troop if you farm well. There are some days that you don't know what to do with DE and you just can't see how other guy takes it.
    So, why not to allow the upgrade of walls with DE in the last 3 levels? We are not all, but still we are a lot of people with max Heroes and troops that don't use DE. To people that don't farm that easy, just can ignore the choice and keep upgrading with gold or elixir. Is it not a good idea?

I dont think so. U have overflow of de bt many players just put thier whole army just for de loot

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Willolan View Post
    After TH9, the DE Elixir store is overflowing most of time because the farming gets easier. In th11 and th12 is even easier to get this overflow, even if you upgrade both heroes and one troop if you farm well. There are some days that you don't know what to do with DE and you just can't see how other guy takes it.
    So, why not to allow the upgrade of walls with DE in the last 3 levels? We are not all, but still we are a lot of people with max Heroes and troops that don't use DE. To people that don't farm that easy, just can ignore the choice and keep upgrading with gold or elixir. Is it not a good idea?
    No, it's not a good idea, but it's still suggested by players who happen to have just maxed their heroes, about 4 times a month.

If you have reached a point in the game, where you are overflowing on DE, chances are that you'll have your entire base maxed in a couple of weeks anyway .. and therefore, upgrading walls with DE wouldn't help you THAT MUCH.

The effect of dumping DE into walls, would be immediate and devastating for everybody else, though.

You may think that DE is easy to come by and you are right .. but, it's easy to come by BECAUSE there is nowhere to dump the stuff, other than Royals and troops.

So .. your argument for introducing a dump is invalid.

Right now, people are stealing 9710 DE from me on every attack and that's fine with me .. I don't need it, they might, the wheels turn.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

ruled out def.JPG

This is currently ruled out

Banned
    for a good economy of the game SC would never do it. Also i think it makes sense, DE is a precious resourse in this game

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    This idea is ruled out.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG