Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Account locked for Security Reasons

Account locked for Security Reasons

My account is locked for security reasons. I try to contact with supercell through in game help and support. But not reply gets.. and also after few hours the conversation is clean. So how can i contact to supercell to get the code. ?

I just had login for the first time in months. Maybe some kind of security patch was run.
    Level 200 | TH12 | 1937 war stars | Legends Reached
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    What if forums existed in the day of Asteroids? Like please nerf the rocks they keep trying to hit me. Working my way towards having Banned as my forum title😄 at 1000

Look in my signature for ways to contact Help and Support.

Hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    Look in my signature for ways to contact Help and Support.

Hope it works out for you.
    I did it . Now how supercell contact with me? And how much time it takes ?

Quote Originally Posted by RintuDas1996 View Post
    I did it . Now how supercell contact with me? And how much time it takes ?
    you contacted them in the game and they will answere in the game. you have to contact them from that locked account or with an email. it could take several days.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    you contacted them in the game and they will answere in the game. you have to contact them from that locked account or with an email. it could take several days.
    For me it took less than 2 hours for them to replay for the first time, and since than we had a fluent conversation within minutes.
    Not A FEW DAYS.

Quote Originally Posted by RemoteCtrl View Post
    For me it took less than 2 hours for them to replay for the first time, and since than we had a fluent conversation within minutes.
    Not A FEW DAYS.
    as i said "it could take several days". sometimes people get answere within minutes and sometimes after several days. there is no fixed time they aim to answere in short time as possible.

I have an account with that problem too. My friend give me the account Gift. I no have date time country created. But i have login and password all right. I want SuperCell you unlock my account Pls!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thiaguim View Post
    I have an account with that problem too. My friend give me the account Gift. I no have date time country created.
    account sharing is forbidden and ends in permanent ban.

But i have login and password all right. I want SuperCell you unlock my account Pls!!
    no one here can help you → even ingame support will not help you because account sharing is not allowed.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiaguim View Post
    I have an account with that problem too. My friend give me the account Gift. I no have date time country created. But i have login and password all right. I want SuperCell you unlock my account Pls!!

Sharing accounts is a violation of our Terms of Service. Accounts cannot be given, traded, sold, or shared with anyone. If Player Support has locked the account, then only the original owner of the account can contact Player Support. However, since you've stated the account was given to you, I'll make sure to note that in the account.
    AKA Tank Puppy

“In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.”
    Terry Pratchett