Thread: Semi-Urgent Donation Glitch

Fresh Spawn

Exclamation Semi-Urgent Donation Glitch

I'm not an active forum user but I'd like to report a glitch that I have found in the game.

Recently, I refunded a purchase of gems because the item I bought's description was not at all what I thought it was (the 500 gem shovel is only one use)

So, naturally, I went negative in gems (-89 gems) after the refund.

This leads to a rather annoying glitch if abused (I found it by messing around with stuff because I have negative gems)

IF you have negative gems (or less gems than the troop requires) and you use the "Gem donation" option, you are allowed to click on the troop even if you have no gems. This triggers the donation of both ends of the server for a brief moment (enough time for you to swipe out of the app).

1) The donation STAYS
    2) The troops are NOT received by the requested CC
    3) NO XP is given to the donor (probably a good thing in this case)

so essentially, a potentially really annoying and anonymous glitch that is 100% anonymous (no notification happens when you donate)
    Th10 lvl 141
    "Apollo" A super basic clash name

Fresh Spawn
    To clarify; If I gem donated a golem and swiped out, the CC in chat would show the donation (and 30 spots would then be filled), but there was no actual Golem donated. It is not in their clan castle
    Last edited by ethn; July 12th, 2019 at 12:55 AM.
    Th10 lvl 141
    "Apollo" A super basic clash name