Thread: Atraction and decorative building for animals

Post Atraction and decorative building for animals

I recommend that you make decorative buildings and toys for animals outside enclosure (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, donkeys). In fact, when we take care of our farm, the animals could play with games and buildings. As for example, horses could play with horseback riding buildings, the cat could play with wool ball and dogs could play with bones. These buildings and games would animate the animals and could lead players to buy these toys and animal attractions.

🙋 hi,
    Welcome to the forum

Nice & cute idea, I'm in
    🙌🙌🙋
    You get 5 votes from me
    I have same idea with you
    I had requested about:
    - yarn ball for kitten
    - freezebe (sorry if missed spelling) to play with dogs. Dogs can run to catch it
    - a ball for elephant (I was only have 1 elephant, it look so lonely for months, but now she already have friends, 2 hippo, 2 giraffes, 1 brown elephant, & 1 baby elephant &#128541. but I still want a ball in sanctuary for baby elephant playing.

Some forumers commented to my idea:
    How about if the elephant kick it so hard and fly it away to the sea? 😅
    & the idea getting wide:
    - we need the sea lion too, to catch & give that ball back to the elephant.
    😄😄😄😀😊

Dog playing with bones will be looks very cute

Thank you, I’m happy to see that you like my idea!

Atraction

I recommend that you make decorative buildings and toys for animals outside enclosure (cats, dogs, rabbits, horses, donkeys). In fact, when we take care of our farm, the animals could play with games and buildings. As for example, horses could play with horseback riding buildings, the cat could play with wool ball and dogs could play with bones. These buildings and games would animate the animals and could lead players to buy these toys and animal attractions.