Thread: Quick train siege machines

Fresh Spawn

Quick train siege machines

Will we ever get to train siege machines using quick train or previous army options or its not that important to SC? 🤔 It's been a year since tje workshop. Surely they must see that it's annoying when you train your previous army, forget to add the wrecker or slammer then logout. When you come back you find out there's np siege machine 😔

Centennial Club
    Why not train all 6 siege machines at once? Instead of one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by DEAN0 View Post
    I cook 2 slammers for me and 4 wreckers for donations. It would be nice if the slammer was added to the build queue after an attack to restock.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAN0 View Post
    He probably does.
    What he's talking about though is if you use your own Siege in attacking and go to the quick train queue the siege engine you used in your attack doesn't go into your build queue.
    I agree with the OP that it would be a nice QOL improvement if they added it instead of having to remember to toggle over and start another siege.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Unlike Spells and troops; siege machines are a singular unit much like the King or Queen. Or even requesting for CC troops. Its not too much of a hassle to train up one; and if you are searching for an opponent just check your droppable units to see if its there, if you forgot it just stop searching and build one.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBestBuckeye View Post
    Unlike Spells and troops; siege machines are a singular unit much like the King or Queen. Or even requesting for CC troops. Its not too much of a hassle to train up one; and if you are searching for an opponent just check your droppable units to see if its there, if you forgot it just stop searching and build one.
    Obviously this is what is already happening. Personally, I'd also love for SC to at least give us the choice to add a SM to a quick training army. If you don't want to use the spot in the quick training thing, then don't, but the choice would be nice...

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBestBuckeye View Post
    Heros automatically regenerate, sieges do not. Player action is required to build sieges. There is a separate tab in the training menu for building sieges, right after troops and spells. It should also be included with quick train and probably
    will eventually.

They also should have their own donation achievement and statistic. Interesting point you bring up about cc troops, because sieges are actually counted as troops when donating, which would make case for considering them a troop when auto training.

I was going to start a new thread but I'll just bump this one since I'm obviously not alone in wanting this feature. This is pretty annoying, especially considering how long they take to train. Yeah ok, I caught it, now I go back and train one, except it takes like 20 minutes or a bunch of gems. I don't understand what their reasoning is for not including it in the previous army quick train or why it can't be added to quick train queues.

And I know what you're all going to say, SC has their hands full preparing for th13 and doesn't have time to waste on small, nitpicky, things like this. But it seems like it'd just be a small piece of coding and could've been added a long time ago.

Agree +1

The thing that annoys me is if you have one of each kind ready to use, and 3 in the queue 'built', The one you use in attack is replaced by the next one in the queue rather than replacing the same type. eg you use a wall breaker in an attack but the next in your queue is a slammer...you will have 2 slammers available for the next attack but no wall breaker.