Thread: CWL 30m timer between each round

Centennial Club

CWL 30m timer between each round

What is the purpose for these 30m timer between each round in CWL? We have 2 clans. We see this only with the clan in Gold3 league.
    cassia
    HAM MASTERS (#PYRRJ2V)
    level 18 US-based war clan
    no lopsided bases

It seems to pop up at random. We get additional time betweenrounds some wars, none others.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by hammasters View Post
    What is the purpose for these 30m timer between each round in CWL? We have 2 clans. We see this only with the clan in Gold3 league.
    it's not static it varies between zero seconds and hours. yes it's been reported nearly every cwl. no i don't believe sc has ever said why or even acknowledged that there is an issue.

Forum Legend
    I think it is a glitch when the servers get out of sync between one or more clans in the league. But I don't know for sure.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by hammasters View Post
    curious: what is your gold 3 clan's position (top 4? bottom 4?) when you get extra time and what is your opponents position?

does your other clan usually run in the top or bottom half of its league?

Forum Veteran
    It occurred to me that one explanation for what we observe is, maybe it is caused by some specific behavior/bug, similar to how in the past there was goofy behavior if someone was editing their war base right as a war started, and supercell doesn't want to say what it is (until after they fix it), because a bunch of bozos will then do it on purpose.

Centennial Club
    We got the 30 mins timer between the first and second round of this June CWL. On that first round, we won the round 31 to 29. I believed we ranked first.

Between second and third round, we had a timer but it's much smaller than 30 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    curious: what is your gold 3 clan's position (top 4? bottom 4?) when you get extra time and what is your opponents position?

does your other clan usually run in the top or bottom half of its league?
    cassia
    HAM MASTERS (#PYRRJ2V)
    level 18 US-based war clan
    no lopsided bases