Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Laboratory

Laboratory

Okay so I read the currently ruled out section and saw that another lab or second slot is ruled out but why? There are so stinking many things to upgrade that one building has to deal with it takes a ridiculous amount of time to try to max. People who want to max a town hall before upgrading usually have to wait for troops and spells to finish before being able to especially since many of them start to take 9+ days. There are 5 builders why is 2 labs too much to ask? Hope I actually get a response because this has been mine and many other players primary complaint with this game for years.

Adding another laboratory will mean lesser space for your base layout, also laboratory has a considerable amount of hitpoints which would disturb the balance of game. One solution to your problem is, instead of giving 2 labs supercell should reduce upgrade timings by half.

Millennial Club
    Follow the money and the answer is clear. Having one lab generates far more revenue at a cost of an inconvenience to the player. Itís the same deal with why we were never allowed to use heroes in war. With hammers and book I see them less and less likely to do this even though it would be a very nice change. The nee resource potion also decreases the chance.

Yes, the lab is a little bottleneck, but why rush things this fast. First thing is: Think thoroughly which troop to upgrade. Strenghthen your favorite attackteam first. Upgrading all your troups should take some time, at least as much as upgrading your buildings or heroes.
    The research-potion on the other hand comes a little weak. The effect of the building-potion can be multiplied by the number of busy workers up to 50h the lab is limited to 10h. So I think the building potion should work like 10% off research-time, or be much cheaper or more easily collected than the builders-potion.

I would prefer two slots for updating in the laboratory, or at least make it work 10 times faster but two hours

We're getting the Research Potion in the next update...realistically that's all you need.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

The potion is nice but when your upgrades go past 4 days which they will 10x for an hour doesn't even put a dent in the timer also(along with op's question) what would be wrong with one lab doing 2 upgrades at normal speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    The potion is nice but when your upgrades go past 4 days which they will 10x for an hour doesn't even put a dent in the timer also(along with op's question) what would be wrong with one lab doing 2 upgrades at normal speed?
    Because Supercell has considered the idea and stated flat out no to the idea. So discussion of it doesn't matter really since they don't want it in their game.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Because Supercell has considered the idea and stated flat out no to the idea. So discussion of it doesn't matter really since they don't want it in their game.
    They have never stated why though there's always a why to the to the action and I've tried googling it spent multiple hours on the subject
    It's more annoying that it might just be a no

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    The basic thing is they are introducing magic items and many more because they also want to speedup things but not in the way players think and want. It's a strategy game you have to plan otherwise pay to progress they've given that option. Suppose if 1 lab does two upgrade player's maxed everything too quickly and then they'll complain there's nothing in the game bring new things.