Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: CoC purchases

  1. #1

    Unhappy CoC purchases

    Exactly how long are Clash of clans purchases supposed to take? I made a gold pass purchase hours ago and there exists literally zero ways to contact supercell. Quite worried

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojer452 View Post
    Exactly how long are Clash of clans purchases supposed to take? I made a gold pass purchase hours ago and there exists literally zero ways to contact supercell. Quite worried
    Try in game help/contact. I don't know anything about purchase in CoC.

  3. #3
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,838

  4. #4
    rowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On a lenghty sabbatical
    Posts
    10,300
    Have you checked the status of the purchase order in either Apple App Store or Google Play? Sometimes it is they whom delay the purchase, pending some action (such as credit card verification). It has to get through them first before passing the transaction on to Supercell.

  5. #5
    Millennial Club Luicetarro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,270
    So far all purchases have been instant for me.
    Contact the support, as wotanwaton suggested.

  6. #6
    Forum Elder Himewad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inside your head
    Posts
    2,194
    Yep, it's always been instantaneous for me. Do you have a parental approval that needs to be done first? That's what always hangs up my kids. If that's not the case, I don't know why it didn't go through right away. Have you made purchases in the past?
    \\\\\ TH12 - JAMESTOWN #28JUUQOPQ TH12 - MASTER MASON #PUQJR29V /////

  7. #7
    Yes. Transaction status says COMPLETE

    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Have you checked the status of the purchase order in either Apple App Store or Google Play? Sometimes it is they whom delay the purchase, pending some action (such as credit card verification). It has to get through them first before passing the transaction on to Supercell.
    Yes. Google play Transaction status says COMPLETED

    Quote Originally Posted by Himewad View Post
    Yep, it's always been instantaneous for me. Do you have a parental approval that needs to be done first? That's what always hangs up my kids. If that's not the case, I don't know why it didn't go through right away. Have you made purchases in the past?
    No previous purchases. Could this be the reason?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    So far all purchases have been instant for me.
    Contact the support, as wotanwaton suggested.
    How? If you mean https://forum.supercell.com/sendmessage.php then I think I already did. No replies so far.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 4th, 2019 at 09:16 PM.

  8. #8
    Forum Master wotanwaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    10,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Rojer452 View Post
    No previous purchases. Could this be the reason?
    no it is not the reason. why do you think so? please contact the ingame support if you havent recived the stuff you bought.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 4th, 2019 at 04:17 PM.

  9. #9
    usually instant for me but a while back i had some issues when using gift cards

    if transaction shows on your credit card or gift card the try the following in order. after each step check if transaction cleared. if not, do next step:

    make sure game is updated to latest version

    force stop, shut down game and restart it

    shut off device and restart it

    clear app cache and restart

    clear app data and restart ... YOU WILL HAVE TO REENTER ALL SC IDS IF YOU DO THIS

    uninstall and reinstall ... YOU WILL HAVE TO REENTER ALL SC IDS IF YOU DO THIS

    usually it was one of last three steps and my purchase showed up. sometimes an update or reboot was enough
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; June 4th, 2019 at 04:19 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak2404 View Post
    Try in game help/contact. I don't know anything about purchase in CoC.
    The in game help/contact is a messaging bot that send you to forum.supercell

    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    no it is not the reason. why do you think so? please contact the ingame support if you havent recived the stuff you bought.
    The in game support is a messaging BOT that gives you a bunch of questions to pick from and their answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    usually instant for me but a while back i had some issues when using gift cards

    if transaction shows on your credit card or gift card the try the following in order. after each step check if transaction cleared. if not, do next step:

    make sure game is updated to latest version

    force stop, shut down game and restart it

    shut off device and restart it

    clear app cache and restart

    clear app data and restart ... YOU WILL HAVE TO REENTER ALL SC IDS IF YOU DO THIS

    uninstall and reinstall ... YOU WILL HAVE TO REENTER ALL SC IDS IF YOU DO THIS

    usually it was one of last three steps and my purchase showed up. sometimes an update or reboot was enough
    Let me try this
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 4th, 2019 at 09:16 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •