Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CoC purchases

i forgot to add on last two steps you come in to a new base. you have to tap screen until gear in top left corner lights up. tap gear and then "connect" in pop-up window. enter email for account. you will be emailed a 6 digit code to enter. you old base will load

Would be interesting to know if it got resolved and if so how
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; June 4th, 2019 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    i forgot to add on last two steps you come in to a new base. you have to tap screen until gear in top left corner lights up. tap gear and then "connect" in pop-up window. enter email for account. you will be emailed a 6 digit code to enter. you old base will load

Would be interesting to know if it got resolved and if so how
    Tried all that but it didn't work. Luckily I finally got in touch with actual support and they're apparently investigating my case.

Question Clash of Clans in-game Support

So I recently had an issue with a CoC purchase where my order went through but unfortunately did't show on my game. I tried everything you'd think of; from emailing Supercell multiple times to filling in support forms online. The in-game help and support bore no fruits either as I was literally texting a bot.
    So what did I do?
    It was after clearing app data, restarting my device and even total uninstall of the game when I learned that the help and support isn't entirely a bot. Apparently you have to flow with the bot until it's final answer but be sure to mark that answer as not helpful. It is only after marking it as unhelpful that they switch up the conversation to actual support and y'all can deliberate on the issue at hand. They however take hours and hours to reply.
    My expert verdict.
    First of all, the first-let-them-text-a-bot trick is excellent SuperCell. Yeah the bot is to some extent helpful, cool and all but I believe it's blindly leading thousands of Clashers who might have serious inquests towards inconclusive solutions. Also y'all might need to do a complete overhaul on your support staff as I'm inclined to believe that how long they take to respond to your woes depends entirely on the the support guy handling your case(first guy I talked to replied with remarkable haste).
    Just so y'all know, it's been 34 hours and my purchase issue is still not fixed.
    [ ����That was me keeping you all in the loop ]
    Last edited by Rojer452; June 6th, 2019 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Typing errors

Quote Originally Posted by Rojer452 View Post
    (clipped) ... Yeah the bot is to some extent helpful, cool and all but I believe it's blindly leading thousands of Clashers who might have serious inquests towards inconclusive solutions.
    However, it could be successfully deterring hundreds of thousands of silly support requests that would be a waste of a human's time. Only the people with serious support requests not handled by the bot will be persistent enough to get escalated to a human.
    Last edited by JohnnyPC; June 5th, 2019 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    However, it could be successfully deterring hundreds of thousands of silly support requests that would be a waste of a human's time. Only the people with serious support requests not handled by the bot will be persistent enough to get escalated to a human.
    Yes but at the peril of the "few"(in quotes because I'm not sure just how many) would be serious players going through serious issues and in need of dire help.

why did you started a new thread? here is your post before you started the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojer452 View Post
    Tried all that but it didn't work. Luckily I finally got in touch with actual support and they're apparently investigating my case.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    why did you started a new thread? here is your post before you started the thread.
    This was meant to be a new thread