Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Builder potion in 30 medels

Builder potion in 30 medels

In upcoming update builder potion price increase 15 to 30 i think that's not good because in lower clan cwl got 110 medels each we cannot buy one hammer

Don't know why they changed price it was reasonable for low th they can easily upgrade there village but after this they can hardly get 3-4 potions per season

Soon after update we are going to complain about this btw i will be the first 😂😂😅

they realized they ramped up speed too much so increased cost of bp and cool down for hammers. also to offset new research potions probably

I know, most of the ideas they announced are horrible, as someone who spends quite q bit of money on this game, it really irritating that supercell has to be EVEN GREEEDIER, what was wrong with the previous cost? It discouraged new players from rushing, and it take 6 DAYS FOR LV 3 XBOW that's more than the lv10 th, a saved 10 hours is pretty nice
    Do not underestimate the power of the allmighty bunghole

Quote Originally Posted by HonoraryGoblin View Post
    they realized they ramped up speed too much so increased cost of bp and cool down for hammers. also to offset new research potions probably
    This is exactly the reason; same reason for the timer on Hammers. It's a nice benefit, but at 15 Medals, for an active player, it was easily the most cost effective purchase in the Shop.

Level 17
    - 14,244/17,800 | Crystal 1
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 213] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Supercell should have just left things as they were I mean not everyone has a lot of war medals and you on get those medals once a month also this is to keep the maxed war players from buying too much what's the point there's already a limit to how much you can store

Ok, but cwl happens ONCE A MONTH with 100 medals you can get 6 biulder potions for 15 each, 60 hours, 168 hours is one week, not even half, I dont get what the big deal is, sure if you have all 5 builders, the most you could do is upgrade either all of your cannons or archer towers ONCE, not bad for a ONCE A MONTH concept

Quote Originally Posted by Carlex181 View Post
    Ok, but cwl happens ONCE A MONTH with 100 medals you can get 6 biulder potions for 15 each, 60 hours, 168 hours is one week, not even half, I dont get what the big deal is, sure if you have all 5 builders, the most you could do is upgrade either all of your cannons or archer towers ONCE, not bad for a ONCE A MONTH concept
    You can only hold a max of 5 potions and they last only 1hour so you get 5 hours of boost at any time

Quote Originally Posted by Kylec345 View Post
    You can only hold a max of 5 potions and they last only 1hour so you get 5 hours of boost at any time
    You can 'hold' 5 pots. But without a cooldown on pots, you can buy and use them, without a limit.

No, your limit is how ever many medals you have, ONCE A MONTH