Thread: I wish it would also tell us Damage per hit

I wish it would also tell us Damage per hit

I'm not to good with maths i went to a special school, so it would be nice if they also added Damage per hit so i would know who could beat who.

I want it to say both on a troops information DPS and DPA, It would help me anyway, to pick the right troops for my attack strategy.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    I want it to say both on a troops information DPS and DPA, It would help me anyway, to pick the right troops for my attack strategy.
    It does tell you dps.....on your training screen hit the little I on the icon it will take you to the troops stats....including dps

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    It does tell you dps.....on your training screen hit the little I on the icon it will take you to the troops stats....including dps
    He wants DPA, damage per ATTACK
    Do not underestimate the power of the allmighty bunghole

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlex181 View Post
    He wants DPA, damage per ATTACK
    Rhe correct term then is dph...damage per hit. Only a few of the defenses have this. But either way the higher the dps number is, the more attack power the troop had anyway.

I totally agree, but i too would like to know how much damage my pekka does each strike, I dont want to count how many hits per second then do math (it's less than one hps, math that in the back of your head why don't you, lol)
    Do not underestimate the power of the allmighty bunghole

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlex181 View Post
    I totally agree, but i too would like to know how much damage my pekka does each strike, I dont want to count how many hits per second then do math (it's less than one hps, math that in the back of your head why don't you, lol)
    I wouldn't mind if they did this. If a few defenses have it, such as rhe Eagle and rhe mortar, why cant everyrhing else? Defenses and troops alike. Not a bad concept.