Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - June Update 2019 - Sneak Peek #1: The Research Potion

Quote Originally Posted by M0rningStar View Post
    This is horrible, i been saving my medals all this time for th11. Plan was to upgrade my AQ to 50 ASAP, i love war, so need her available.
    this cool down is bad news all around. any idea when this horrible update is going to drop, so i can pull the trigger on the townhall upgrade before then, would it be end of June? Mid June, please give us a rough idea, ball park.
    The plan is was thinking of from a long time though it was not only the Queen for few of my Farming troops too. But I'm an unlucky fella that it will take me one more month to go 11 and the update drops before I go 11

Centennial Club
    Thumbs down for 7day cooldown mhic hammers

Worst part of this is that they will drop update soon as cwl finish so we don't have time to use the medals we got from this cwl.... With old prices....

Th12 only war clan Brotherhood #8VYLVJJ2

With a 7-day cooldown coming to hammers i believe...they r going to make...medals purchasable 💰 :V

Very disappointed supercell price increasing not good our clan silver league 3 we got 110(5) medels each only in 110 medels i cannot buy and hammer please decrease price of hammers

Indeed, I actually LOL right now in my couch.
    SC wants their players to progress fast especially those low level TH or perma TH but they come up with this cool down and hinder them to progress fast. I think they only focus to hinder those max players but they forgot that lowbies will also get impact with this cool down.

Quote Originally Posted by lokoroxbr View Post
    hahaha that was funny....but i understand why the cooldown. Because would be really fast to upgrade and max things. But i think a 7 day cooldown is too much. Maybe a 3 day cool?
    Main : Th12
    2nd : Th12 (mid)

Centennial Club
    Who was it that started that thread about how progress is too fast these days, i knew that thread was going to be trouble.

SC reconsider the 7 day cool down, i hate farming or even playing COC without my AQ, so being without her for 7 days is painful, i dont think i can bare it.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Peterdewit View Post
    Youve obviously havent known supercell for long, intentionally screwing us over all with the intention to get more money themselves is what theyve been doing for years
    I've only known them 6 years or so. I don't think you understood what I was attempting to say, or I didn't say it clearly enough. People are defending this particular action by saying SC always saw this as an issue and always was going to do something about it. I'm saying that's not a defense, that's an indictment. A defense of them would be "they only recently realized what a problem this was going to be, and so they've changed it, and it might stink for you but it was necessary for the game". It's not a good defense to say "they always knew that after encouraging you to hoard medals they'd slash their value". That's an indictment, not a defense.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevera View Post
    Indeed, I actually LOL right now in my couch.
    SC wants their players to progress fast especially those low level TH or perma TH but they come up with this cool down and hinder them to progress fast. I think they only focus to hinder those max players but they forgot that lowbies will also get impact with this cool down.
    If you are not a maxxed player, please tell me the reason you are hoarding hammers for heros and havent used them?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    With a 7-day cooldown coming to hammers i believe...they r going to make...medals purchasable  :V
    I'm not following, why would they make medals purchasable after significantly slashing their value? Hammer cooldown means if you're using medals to buy hammers, you won't need more medals for a very long time if you'd saved them up. It would be more likely to be purchasable if you could just buy them as quickly as you could click. The changes mean there's far less reason than ever to buy them.