Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 438391929394 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - June Update 2019 - Sneak Peek #1: The Research Potion

builder poiton u can boost all 3 heros gg but its 30 medals now ^^

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat View Post
    Builder potion was just OP and especially when in due time we will be able to have 6 builders.

By itself it may have been ok but also in between setting the price initially and now a little something like seasonal challenges and gold pass was introduced. The seasonal challenges do pump a lot of extra resources into the economy however the 20% reduction perk and builder potions and extra loots are also quite draining because if you’re active and loot a lot and your builders build much faster you withdraw a much greater amount of resources from the economy within a shorter amount of time. Now for one individual player it would hardly be noticeable, however with a larger group it sure will be a drain.

Whereas hammers kind of aleviate the economy as everything that is hammered are resources a certain player doesn’t need to obtain.
    The adjustment is a bit of a big one but I’m happy they kept them in the league shop instead of removing it.
    You do realize that not everyone will have 6 builders as not everyone is gonna play builder base.
    You should also realise that not everyone has gold pass.
    As for your statement regarding builder potion being too OP I would quote my earlier post in this thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    Completely disagree with the nerf to builder potions in the league shop.
    SC said it was by far the best deal in the shop.Well it may be true but only for players who are active enough to farm the resources for the upgrade.My question is this:
    Shouldn't the game reward the active players for their activity?
    To explain in detail why builder potion might not be the best deal for everyone heres is some claculations:
    Hammer of Building costs 120 medals
    No of Builder potions that can be bought with 120 medals= 120/15=8
    1 Builder potion gives 9*5=45hrs of builder time
    8 Builder potions gives 45*8=360hrs of builder time
    360 Hrs =360/24=15days
    A Hammer of Building can give at max 14days+at most 12mil gold
    So my question is shouldn't the players get at least 1day of advantage with builder potions for being active enough to farm their own resources?

Quote Originally Posted by Rak2180 View Post
    You do realize that not everyone will have 6 builders as not everyone is gonna play builder base.
    You should also realise that not everyone has gold pass.
    As for your statement regarding builder potion being too OP I would quote my earlier post in this thread:
    Yes, Hammer of building is obviously a better deal for players on higher THs. But for those on th 1-9 builder potions are great because one upgrade is only a few days and costs next to nothing. So basically all this nerf does is slow down progress of those who donŽt have high enough TH. As for me, 30 medals a potion is a dealbreaker, so IŽll just stick to hammers for the time being.

Need some info

I heard "there is some cooldown time for buying hammer " is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by Alichemist View Post
    I heard "there is some cooldown time for buying hammer " is it true?
    As of this next content update there will be a 7 day cool down for buying one type of hammer.

Pro Member
    Tells you everything in Sneak Peek 2

Limits like fear are often just an illusion
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Yes, Hammer of building is obviously a better deal for players on higher THs. But for those on th 1-9 builder potions are great because one upgrade is only a few days and costs next to nothing. So basically all this nerf does is slow down progress of those who donŽt have high enough TH. As for me, 30 medals a potion is a dealbreaker, so IŽll just stick to hammers for the time being.
    I though they wanted lower TH to progress faster to higher Th to get big stuff faster.They even reduced cost and times at lower level to make their progress faster.Why does they now want to slow them down at the cost of discouraging activity at higher levels?

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah, my earlier question was if the laboratory was researching an upgrade, then you can't use a hammer anymore. The 7 day cooldown would really suck and make those hammers useless, whereas there are 5 builders, and usually most players upgrading keep one builder free to dump into walls.

Also, if there's a 7 day cooldown to use hammers, this also makes the hammer less useful for lower level players since some of the upgrade and research times are way less than 7 days. I thought the goal was to try and help the lower players get up higher. If the cooldown is 7 days, it won't be worth training and accepting lower level townhalls if you have a clan that has higher players. Maybe that's the intention, but I think you lose more players especially when they stagnate and can't learn from higher level players anymore. If higher level players don't want me in their clan anymore, I'll probably just quit the game because it's not fun when you can't learn any new attack strategies from higher level players.

Fresh Spawn

hammers cd

Hey,
    Do we agree that the cooldown is only on the purchase and not on the usage? So if you buy one and wait 7days, you can use 2 in a row (the stacked one+new one purchased)

Quote Originally Posted by Raph684 View Post
    Hey,
    Do we agree that the cooldown is only on the purchase and not on the usage? So if you buy one and wait 7days, you can use 2 in a row (the stacked one+new one purchased)
    what else could this description mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey Chief!
    snip
    This means that when you purchase a Magic Hammer in the League Shop, there will be a 7-day cooldown period before that same kind of Hammer can be purchased again.
    For example, if you purchase a Hammer of Heroes then you will not be able to purchase another Hammer of Heroes for 7 days. However, you are still able to purchase any of the other Hammers.