Thread: How game decides trophies

How game decides trophies

I am confused for a thing that how does the game desides the no. Of trophies?? In multiplayer battle, I am getting 30+ trophies on a th8 base, on which there no upgraded canons, walls, archer towers and etc.
    And on the other hand I get only 10-15 trophies by attacking on a maxed th8 base. Why??

It's based on difference between your trophies and your opponent trophies. Suppose if you opponent is much higher than u then u can get 50+ offers. If it is near same then it's around 25-30. And if ur opponent is too low then less.
    Their is a thread which have mentioned it properly but I'm not able to find it.
    Last edited by Deepak2404; June 3rd, 2019 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitin2020 View Post
    I am confused for a thing that how does the game desides the no. Of trophies?? In multiplayer battle, I am getting 30+ trophies on a th8 base, on which there no upgraded canons, walls, archer towers and etc.
    And on the other hand I get only 10-15 trophies by attacking on a maxed th8 base. Why??
    Check the link in my signature for a thread on how the trophies work. As deepak said, it is based on a comparison of the trophies of the attacker and defender. Hall level has nothing to do with it. How upgraded the defenses are has nothing to do with it.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.