Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do with dark and elixir TH 8

Troll Food
    Go to th9! 50 New hero levels and new lab levels will cure your problem

Quote Originally Posted by iRvN View Post
    I think a good fix would be to let th8 updrage walls with elixer and more levels to the king and it will even out resources use
    When the "Walls for Elixir" update was first released, TH8s could update their walls with elixir. It lead to a massive shortage of elixir in the economy. Times were tough. SC pushed a new update as soon as possible to remove that feature for TH8. The economy prospered again and there was much rejoicing across all the villages.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitin2020 View Post
    I have a big problem at th8 that my elixir and dark elixir storages are completely filled. I maxed my king and troop research is on progress and I can't do anything with dark or elixir except troop training then what can I do. I don't have any profit on attacking others.
    If you’re still waiting for walls or other defences, then spend the dark on yourself by practicing and mastering gowiho, gowipe, gowiva, etc.

To quote Yoda... “Serve you they will”.

Forum Legend
    The answer which has probably already been given many times is go to TH9 and sink that DE into the Archer Queen.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPC View Post
    When the "Walls for Elixir" update was first released, TH8s could update their walls with elixir. It lead to a massive shortage of elixir in the economy. Times were tough. SC pushed a new update as soon as possible to remove that feature for TH8. The economy prospered again and there was much rejoicing across all the villages.
    I know it used to be like that before but way long time ago when th11 or th10 didnt even exists. The games changed overtime and maybe it is time for this feature to return cause right now its the complete opposite and there is exlier blood bath all over th8 bases

The mistake a lot of people make us moving to the next TH level before they have mastered more than one or two attacks. The second mistake is to move while you still have upgrades to do. If it’s only walls, then move to Th9. If it’s other defenses, don’t move, and work on different troop combos. Th9 is a whole different ball of wax and you need to have attack skills to get past the xbows. You need offence skills to beat the defenses.