Thread: War base by Savatage

War base by Savatage

https://i.ibb.co/3mnXrWb/Screenshot-...3-02-09-11.png
    Just checked other posts.They all look fancy but i don't know how to do that plus im on mobil.
    I tried to be symmetrical as possible as i can.But that didn't work for defences.
    I've seen a few guys challange me with 2 hound ,balloon and rages well most of them couldn't even had 1 star rest of them was 1 star...
    Is there anyone would prefer to go attack from south ? No.Nobody did that except 1 guy and im not sure if he got 1 or 2 star.
    A th11 with 1 level electro dragons and rages got only 1 star.
    One th10 could do 99% with wizard valkrie wall breakers and im not sure guess pekka too.He couldn't 3 star me because of time limit or else last troop left(1 valkrie)could easily destroy that dark elixir storage
    i had only 4 wizard towers and i said hey i'll just put 2 bombs town that bomber so it'll affect it like a wizard tower wich it did.
    I don't know much about designs but one thing im sure symmetrical is good.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Savatage; June 3rd, 2019 at 02:01 AM.

Some people would probably disagree but for me, with my th9, it’s an easy GoWiVa with Bowlers in the CC and maxed heroes directly from the south where I know there are no traps or bombs. I would have guess the teslas would be there. I like to hit them early when my troops are fresh.

4 quakes at the top foot of that bottom tesla and the base opens right up to the TH. No nearby defenses to distract my golems, and drop a few wizards on each side of that corner and everything funnels inside the base. All defenses are within easy access of my wizards and Queen, and place a jump spell on the top corner so valks can take out the xbows. I expect my troops to spread out a bit and might lose some to the spring traps and bombs, but not many. It’s clean up after that. Btw, I like to hold back my wbs and use some archers and wizards to approach the base from the outside and relieve some of the stress on the troops that are inside.

As Savatage pointed out, it’s a very old image so you might want to have a clanmate replicate it so you can challenge it for practice.

Quote Originally Posted by LeethalForce View Post
    Some people would probably disagree but for me, with my th9, its an easy GoWiVa with Bowlers in the CC and maxed heroes directly from the south where I know there are no traps or bombs. I would have guess the teslas would be there. I like to hit them early when my troops are fresh.

4 quakes at the top foot of that bottom tesla and the base opens right up to the TH. No nearby defenses to distract my golems, and drop a few wizards on each side of that corner and everything funnels inside the base. All defenses are within easy access of my wizards and Queen, and place a jump spell on the top corner so valks can take out the xbows. I expect my troops to spread out a bit and might lose some to the spring traps and bombs, but not many. Its clean up after that. Btw, I like to hold back my wbs and use some archers and wizards to approach the base from the outside and relieve some of the stress on the troops that are inside.

As Savatage pointed out, its a very old image so you might want to have a clanmate replicate it so you can challenge it for practice.
    I agree with you.
    Any player who knows what he's doing would attack from south with ground troops.Weakest point is south but im pretty sure it's easy any th9's 2 star another th9.
    I used to do air attack all the time.Most of Th9s would prefer to attack with air troops wich it's most of the time 1 star.
    The strongest side of the base(i think) is hard to 3 star it.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Savatage; June 4th, 2019 at 03:33 PM.