Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Player is Not Yet Eligible For War- Clan War Leagues

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveDream View Post
    Not entirely accurate, my mini account is on both of our cwl rosters, it was in both searches. Now it has never been put into war in either clan. Been doing it for the last 2 months.
    Well if you have been able to do this it must be a glitch in the system, because in the FAQ about CWL it is clearly stated that you can only be on one clans roster for CWL.

if it comes up with the player greyed out and when u try and change the player to "in" and it says "the player is not eligible for war" then they have been put into a cwl in another clan prior to them leaving. I had this a couple of days ago.

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveDream View Post
    Not entirely accurate, my mini account is on both of our cwl rosters, it was in both searches. Now it has never been put into war in either clan. Been doing it for the last 2 months.
    That sounds hard to believe. What are the clan tags of those two clans and which account do you think is on both rosters?
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.