Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A doctor strange skin for the Grand Warden

Lightbulb A doctor strange skin for the Grand Warden

Since doctor strange is a magician that wears a cape and uses spells etc I think it will be a fitting skin for the grand warden (and an awesome one as well).

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Not happening due to Copyright issues.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by LapDawg View Post
    Not happening due to Copyright issues.
    Yep, that's why there are no star wars skins☺️

I would rather see him as Doctor Strangelove

They would have to get permission from marvel. Supercell's net worth is estimated for more than 4billion so i think they can make it happen. Plus marvel already made deals with another game (fortnite) so i think its possible.

Quote Originally Posted by stathis99b View Post
    They would have to get permission from marvel. Supercell's net worth is estimated for more than 4billion so i think they can make it happen. Plus marvel already made deals with another game (fortnite) so i think its possible.
    Why would they ever spend millions to another company just to make something look different? I sure hope they spend their money more wisely on new content and not on a hero skin
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Be as that may be, but what happens if something happens to the agreement between the two companies and SC has to remove the skin completely from their game? You get a lot of ticked off players seeing that skin removed from the game after they worked/gemmed their way to get said skin.

uhhh like what happening? Marvel gets advertisement for a superhero that has a confirmed sequel on the works and supercell gets a lot of marvel fans buying the pass just for the skin (plus a lot of non fans because the skin will probably be good)? Marvel has basically given permission to fort for almost all of the avengers for a gamemode and 2 skins. I think its a possible idea no need to get to technical.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    Why would they ever spend millions to another company just to make something look different? I sure hope they spend their money more wisely on new content and not on a hero skin
    Deals man. Deals. If its too expensive obviously they wont do it.

uhhh like what happening? Marvel gets advertisement for a superhero that has a confirmed sequel on the works and supercell gets a lot of marvel fans buying the pass just for the skin (plus a lot of non fans because the skin will probably be good)? Marvel has basically given permission to fort for almost all of the avengers for a gamemode and 2 skins. I think its a possible idea no need to get to technical.
    You are comparing a major company like Marvel partnering up with other major conpanies like Sony and the fortnite developers. These conpanies do things like this all the time and are multi billion dollar companies. Supercell is an individual mobile game company. A bit different