Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: A doctor strange skin for the Grand Warden

  1. #11
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    198
    a red cape

    A blue suit

    An glowing green amulet

    A black staff

    Nice skin

    But they’ll say no

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    You are comparing a major company like Marvel partnering up with other major conpanies like Sony and the fortnite developers. These conpanies do things like this all the time and are multi billion dollar companies. Supercell is an individual mobile game company. A bit different
    A mobile game company that is also a multi billion dollar company. Not saying thor should be playing coc like they did with fort in endgame. I am just saying about a skin...

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    a red cape

    A blue suit

    An glowing green amulet

    A black staff

    Nice skin

    But they’ll say no
    unfortunately

  4. #14
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    USA Pennsylvania
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by stathis99b View Post
    A mobile game company that is also a multi billion dollar company. Not saying thor should be playing coc like they did with fort in endgame. I am just saying about a skin...
    Im not saying its a bad idea. Im just saying that more than likely supercell as usual will stick to what they all ready own. We may even see crossover skins from the other games like clash royale.

  5. #15
    Forum Champion Phoenix1027's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Land
    Posts
    5,441
    Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    Im not saying its a bad idea. Im just saying that more than likely supercell as usual will stick to what they all ready own. We may even see crossover skins from the other games like clash royale.
    That is wayyyyyyyy more likely than supercell having to pay millions in royalties to another company
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; June 3rd, 2019 at 02:07 AM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •