Thread: Is it just my clan?

Is it just my clan?

My clan was in a classic war and it ended approx. 5 hours later when the CWL event started. The leader than searched the cwl war immediately with a 30 vs 30 fixture and 48 man. Well.....its still searching. Been more than 15 hrs.

maybe less clans start 30vs30 cwl and it is known that sc has implemented delays to prevent exploiting the matchmaking. our 15vs15 cwl search only took 5 minutes.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; June 2nd, 2019 at 11:40 AM.

Our 15v15 Champion I and 30v30 Crystal III were very fast. Not sure about our Master II search because I'm not in that clan. Started all searches about 8 hours after the event start I think.

Try this thread in the clan wars sub forum. From previous threads, 30v30 searches can be long.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-times-Champ-2
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    maybe less clans start 30vs30 cwl and it is known that sc has implemented delays to prevent exploiting the matchmaking. our 15vs15 cwl search only took 5 minutes.
    If SC has implemented delays on this case than I guess the time it is taking is justified. Its just that I have never seen this lenth of in my 4 years of playtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Try this thread in the clan wars sub forum. From previous threads, 30v30 searches can be long.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-times-Champ-2
    Thanks man. I knew there was a post that I saw once regarding this matter somewhere. Well here it is.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:21 PM.

Pro Member
    I’ve heard that the wait for 30 v 30 CWL can be considerably Longer than 15 v 15 - A lot depends on your League too. It’ll find 7 Opponents eventually ��

Quote Originally Posted by RandomUsername123 View Post
    At least you ended up with 30v30. We've selected 30v30 with 41 participants and ended up with 15v15. The bug is still not fixed.
    There is no bug. Here is my post from the thread you linked:
    Quote Originally Posted by DOOM2U View Post
    I did this two seasons back when 30 v 30 was introduced. I was on three devices trying to spin three clans at once so we had the same start time in all three clans. I started and stopped once or twice and the last time didnít check 30. I too was greatly dismayed when we matched 15. It was clearly my error though. I left the 15 check box checked by mistake. There is no indication of what size you are searching once you spin. This could be improved but there is no bug. If you check 30 thatís what you get. If you mess up you get 15 and a confused clan. Nothing could be worse at that point than to say you did it right and it gave you 15 because itís bugged or broken. Own up to the mistake and game plan a rotation. Toxic to tell your clan the game messed up when it was user error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.