Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamonds mis-used in derby to secure first spot

Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    We are 18000 points ahead of our closest competition after 24 hrs and not a single diamond spent! We will buy the tenth task to secure our gold trophy. Why is it that we’ll strategized teams are always accused of spending massive amounts of diamonds?
    The bigger question is why are diamond users accused of being cheaters?
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    If you don't finish blossom derby in 24 hours you're not "competive" or you have not understand the task trashing strategy (and I don't have anything against non-competitive hoods, this is just my 2 cents).

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    If you don't finish blossom derby in 24 hours you're not "competive" or you have not understand the task trashing strategy (and I don't have anything against non-competitive hoods, this is just my 2 cents).
    Thatís a somewhat restrictive definition of competitive. It depends on how many blossom tasks you get, how many people have real life jobs, and how many people r opted in. My main farm finished this morning with a 20000 point lead bc our workers did their best on breaks and in the evening. My baby farm which is global leaderboard top 100 took 48 hrs. Both hoods fully understand trashing strategy and I consider both to be competitive. Both took gold. I realize some very small hoods must be faster. Itís all relative.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by themammabear View Post
    Thatís a somewhat restrictive definition of competitive. It depends on how many blossom tasks you get, how many people have real life jobs, and how many people r opted in. My main farm finished this morning with a 20000 point lead bc our workers did their best on breaks and in the evening. My baby farm which is global leaderboard top 100 took 48 hrs. Both hoods fully understand trashing strategy and I consider both to be competitive. Both took gold. I realize some very small hoods must be faster. Itís all relative.
    I must admit that the max number of competitors for us in blossom have been only 11 or 12. With more competitors you'll need extremely good communication, but the trashing part is much easier. In addition if you're top leaderboard hood, then perhaps you don't want to trash that much.

We don't care how much we trash. Blossom requires one active player to handle trashing. We do only help/mining/visitors/wheat/corn and truck maybe. Probability to get such task is perhaps 1/10 or 1/15. So let's say 3 hours of trashing to get 5 extremely fast tasks, few hours more to get them done and repeat. Sure, it requires that each player can play an hour or two on tuesday.

Usually there's no competition so it's not required to be that fast. This week however, we only had 3 players and another hood finished before us, maybe in 7 or 8 hours. But they did some error (-55p from max) and we did win (around 15 hours).

Many tasks can be done instantaneously if you get ready in advance. If you divide the different derby machine products among the players (no 2 products from the same machine for the same player); have each player ready with 23 town people ready in their last building, including 9 of each of 2 assigned types (and each type covered by at least one player); and tend to group together tasks which share baskets, there are a lot of quick tasks you can do quickly without spending an diamonds.