Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let the 12ís finish their walls

Let the 12ís finish their walls

Iím a maxed 12 and all of this loot from the monthly challenges is completely going to waste. The least supercell can do is let us finish upgrading our walls.

They already stated that the final wall section upgrades will be allowed with the next update, expected this month.

They will be available in the next update.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Fresh Spawn
    Can't wait to pour all 37M gold and elixir on those last walls... Any ideas when the next update will drop? After cwl? Last week of the month?

Quote Originally Posted by Kupalogs View Post
    Can't wait to pour all 37M gold and elixir on those last walls... Any ideas when the next update will drop? After cwl? Last week of the month?
    Soonish. Probably by the end of the month. Maybe.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Serenity23 View Post
    Iím a maxed 12 and all of this loot from the monthly challenges is completely going to waste. The least supercell can do is let us finish upgrading our walls.
    I agree. Iím completed maxed and I want to upgrade the rest of my walls, it bothers me that my base does not look uniform

Agree, this is ♥♥, bored out of my mind, doing NOTHING with the game except donating troops and doing war attacks, which I don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about since I can't use any of the war loot since I am full, maxed, and have nothing more to do, which has been the case for a long time now. Monthly challenges were fun at first, now they are useless. Get off your asses and at least give us something to do here, this is boring as hell, and many of us are losing interest in the game really fast. The less and less we play now, the less we will care about coming back if these updates take too damn long.

I am near maxed at TH12 and only have walls to go. Any chance for Dark Elixir to be used on walls? I have nothing left to spend DE on.

Quote Originally Posted by HepGaming View Post
    I am near maxed at TH12 and only have walls to go. Any chance for Dark Elixir to be used on walls? I have nothing left to spend DE on.
    Using de to upgrade walls is a ruled out idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANAX View Post
    Agree, this is ♥♥, bored out of my mind, doing NOTHING with the game except donating troops and doing war attacks, which I don't give a ♥♥♥♥ about since I can't use any of the war loot since I am full, maxed, and have nothing more to do, which has been the case for a long time now. Monthly challenges were fun at first, now they are useless. Get off your asses and at least give us something to do here, this is boring as hell, and many of us are losing interest in the game really fast. The less and less we play now, the less we will care about coming back if these updates take too damn long.
    The remaining 50 walls aren't going to change anything for you. You need to accept that you're ahead of the vast majority of players and that not all content will be for you. You're going to have to make your own happiness in the game via whatever means that is.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!