Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Switching between trained armies

Quote Originally Posted by drishant View Post
    Well, first of all, to be clear, the "war" thing was just one of the situations like an example.

And second, I was telling about switching the armies BEFORE SEARCHING for attack and NOT WHILE SEARCHING. So, I don't know what's wrong with this idea.
    i think you should edit the original post to state this ;

Otherwise this idea sounds really bad for anyone who puts effort into making unique bases if people can switch right at time of attack and could have a negative effect on available loot.
    I think editing the original post would generate a lot more positive feedback as a lot of people will miss this in the Comments.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciGobGang View Post
    i think you should edit the original post to state this ;

Otherwise this idea sounds really bad for anyone who puts effort into making unique bases if people can switch right at time of attack and could have a negative effect on available loot.
    I think editing the original post would generate a lot more positive feedback as a lot of people will miss this in the Comments.
    how to do that? i'm actually quite new to this forum

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    how to do that? i'm actually quite new to this forum
    Just go to your post ant then you see "edit" on the bottom of the post. Click on it and you can edit your post.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by That Little Trophy View Post
    Just go to your post ant then you see "edit" on the bottom of the post. Click on it and you can edit your post.
    yes, i did that. but it's not showing the change in the list of 'Ideas & Feature Requests'.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    yes, i did that. but it's not showing the change in the list of 'Ideas & Feature Requests'.
    You can't edit the title, but you can edit the text of the post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    You can't edit the title, but you can edit the text of the post.
    oh okay.. i've edited the post..

They only way I see being able to switch armies is by agreeing to lose the resources when you switch, so if you needed to edit the original army that you switch, you will either need to donate or drop them.

Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    They only way I see being able to switch armies is by agreeing to lose the resources when you switch, so if you needed to edit the original army that you switch, you will either need to donate or drop them.

That's why his idea is for supercell to implement a way to choose "Army A" or "Army B" on the attack screen before you start searching for a base to raid.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    That is exactly how it current;y works.

He is asking for a change to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)