Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Switching between trained armies

Fresh Spawn
    Well, first of all, to be clear, the "war" thing was just one of the situations like an example.

And second, I was telling about switching the armies BEFORE SEARCHING for attack and NOT WHILE SEARCHING. So, I don't know what's wrong with this idea.

Quote Originally Posted by drishant View Post
    Well, first of all, to be clear, the "war" thing was just one of the situations like an example.

And second, I was telling about switching the armies BEFORE SEARCHING for attack and NOT WHILE SEARCHING. So, I don't know what's wrong with this idea.
    In this case, nothing is wrong with it if they can implement it.

This isnt be cool. This will made attacking too easy.

Fresh Spawn
    @Sumitkumarilun4545ilun could you please specify as to how it'll make attacking "too easy"?

Quote Originally Posted by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun View Post
    This isnt be cool. This will made attacking too easy.
    No it would not. He is talking about choosing which of the two armies you habe trained BEFORE you search for a raid. And as far as for war is concerned it wouldn't make anything easier as you have 24 hours to look at your enemys base before you attack anyway. I ubderstand what he means now and it would not make attacking virtually any different.

Fresh Spawn
    @bobkoch1984 yes, that's right. thanks

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by drishant View Post

Nothing is wrong with it that way. You didn't specify changing before search, so I assumed you meant to be able to choose which army when you find a base to hit. That would have been wrong, but I see nothing wrong with it as you are actually suggesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Fresh Spawn
    well, finally.. thank god.. and sorry that I didn't mention it earlier..

Yes +1 but this would require some complex codings that may be too complicated for SC dev team to handle. Two armies have to be at full capacity. Letís think of Army A (full) and Army B (half full), switching these armies would cause some troops in Army A to autofill remaining Army B camps and lead to unusual army combo. So I think switching would only happen when both armies are full.

Great idea but unfortunately SC will ignore this as it will not benefit their profit.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    This concept exists in the builder base by being able to switch groups of troops before you attack.....

How do you find it there?
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.5b spoils - 3.7k stars - Full Stats
    Ľ