Thread: Buff lower THs defense

Lightbulb Buff lower THs defense

I know that it is all about TH12 at the moment, so we are all at the same level and SC does not have to fix war matchmaking, but I have had my time at TH12 and find it a waste of time to farm billions to upgrade, upgrade and upgrade.

So i am doing 5v5 wars with TH9s and TH8s which after maxing out does not require any farming to maintain. The problem is that every TH7, TH8 or TH9 can three star any base at the same TH-level.
    I do not mind that a TH can take out a TH below, that is how it works, but I think it should be possible to defend against an equal TH at these level.

Why not buff some of the defenses so it becomes a challenge to three star ? It should not be impossible, but for a long time it has been way too easy.

Mass dragons for TH7/8 and witch slap for TH9 and the three stars are secured
    Reduce your signatures.

Lower Town halls are balanced for first time players. Not perma max players
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

South East of China, not that far away from Shanghai, or Hong Kong, just where my heart is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Lower Town halls are balanced for first time players. Not perma max players
    This ^

@OP: you’re going to stay few weeks on TH7, about a month on TH8, about month and half on TH9 if you’re active enough, so what’s the point? If you want a challenge, go higher.
    Last edited by MasterEdy; June 1st, 2019 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterEdy View Post
    This ^

@OP: you’re going to stay few weeks on TH7, about a month on TH8, about month and half on TH9 if you’re active enough, so what’s the point? If you want a challenge, go higher.
    I think you are missing the point, I want to stay at TH8/9 I should not be forced to farm day and night to upgrade my bases.

I cannot see why it is not possible to make each TH playable instead of just swapping stars.
    Reduce your signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahlsa View Post
    I think you are missing the point, I want to stay at TH8/9 I should not be forced to farm day and night to upgrade my bases.

I cannot see why it is not possible to make each TH playable instead of just swapping stars.
    You are missing the point. 8 and 9 are the little leagues, kiddie pool, whatever you want to call it. Expecting it to be a challenge for experienced players is like expecting a pro football player to be challenged playing high school players. We see similar complaints that th10s are guaranteed stars from experienced players. I can assure you it is quite different for first time players. Same for you. If they make it a challenge for perma max players, it will be unbalanced for new players. The new players are the focus, keeping them in the game and advancing. Not players who camp at a level so they don't have to farm.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I don't know if it's still valid, but there are still a few tricks for TH7+8 against dragons and hogs. Like a dgb should still be able to one-shot hogs in that level, even under heal if I recall correct? Apart from donated ones, obviously.
    And dragons were a problem even when I was still TH7+8. There were some design-tricks against them, but a great attacker could beat them up regardless.

So it's kinda where we were at least 2 years ago as TH11 still was max.

Trouble with balancing lower townhalls are donations by quite some margin. Of course you could buff the defences, till they can fight you off with a reasonable rate. But then expect an outcry from the ones not having your experience and donated max-troops at service for any def and attack.

what we need is a troop level cap in cc. troops can only be the same level as the th unlocks and if the troop doesn't unlock at that level, e.g th9 bowlers, they are lvl 1. this would instantly balance all th levels