Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tottaly dissapointed (No pay to win plz)

Angry Tottaly dissapointed (No pay to win plz)

I never expected to say this about clash of clans, but I'm totally disappointed.
    Honestly supercell I really loved the latest updates (clan league and the battle pass),
    however you are giving with one hand and withdrawing with the other in a few words.
    The most bizarre mistake is to make the clan league exactly on the same day the pass ends and you receive the main bonus.
    The most sensible would be to make the league at least 7 days after finishing the pass,
    so that players had enough time to spend the bonus because going to the league without the heroes is the same as walking back.
    In the month that launched the battle pass I had never seen my clan so active,
    but in the second month the activity fell by more than 80%.
    Of course news always draws attention, but now my friends of the clan do not want to join the league and neither of the wars,
    because they want to evolve their villages.and I can not force anyone to play the game this has to be spontaneous.
    I myself in the second month when I saw all those resources I was disappointed,
    because I knew that I could not spend since the league would start and.
    I only had the pleasure of evolving 7 days later when the league ended,
    but I was so looted during this time that all gold bonus and elixir I won went to the hole.
    And in that month the story will repeat itself and I wonder why?

The answers I already know to supercell is a company and as every company aims at profit,
    for my part I do not think that is wrong, but from the moment you aim to profit and harms your sponsors you are on the way to bankruptcy.
    As soon as I realize that I'm being harmed and the game is only in pay mode, I will uninstall the game automatically.
    I already spent 4 years playing and I have 3 accounts 2 cv 12 and 1 cv 11. And I would not hesitate to abandon the game.
    If I stop playing instantly another 10 will also stop.
    I will give a positive feedback and 3 possible solution to the problem.

Battlepass and clan league combined with clan games and other events that help evolve have left the game sensational. The skins of heroes are incredible and balancing is at the level of perfection. You managed to end the joker in the latest updates and game was once again a strategy game attack x defense I particularly loved it.
    1 - solution.

As I mentioned before, make the league on the 7th of a month for players to spend their resources
    and prepare for the most important event of the game.

2 - solution

If you want to make the league on day 1 create a second feature bar of the season bank.
    After all bank is a place where you can not steal.
    and when the bonuses are transferred they would not be stolen
    and would only start being used if the main pot does not have enough resources to evolve a certain thing.

3 - Solution

This I think is less likely to be realized, but I do not lose hope.
    Let the heroes able to attack in the war while being upgraded.
    After all it makes no sense for the hero to stand for the defense of the village in the war and lie in the attack.
    This could be applied also to normal wars. My clan is broken with these evolution bonuses.
    I can not even remember the last time the team with the best players went to a war all together,
    always someone is evolving the heroes and the same are the massive force of attack power in the game.

The last solution would hurt the supercell,
    after all few would spend the 1000 gems to evolve heroes instantly.
    But I say it would be the greatest gift of all for the players and would resurrect the spirit of the game which are wars.
    I do not even care to push or let my village 100% evolved. my focus and that of my allies are in wars.
    But we are getting more and more distant and the normal wars are increasingly rare and the people are going to league disappointed,
    because they wanted to strengthen in the game.

From now on I thank you, I almost never put anything here in the Forum,
    because I think you are intelligent enough to know what people want.
    When I come here it's because something really is not going well.
    Again Supercell does not turn his back on the players you also depend on us.
    I love this game and I do not want to see it end up for profit or anything else that is about money and not fun.

Forum Veteran
    The solution is in your own hands. I spent down the loot in a couple of minutes because I held on to last season's books & enough CWL medals to get my heroes done today.

You only want change because you didn't plan ahead.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    Yep just plan ahead and you'll be fine.
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.5k stars - Full Stats
    »

I agree that CWL event shouldn’t start after season ends. Not enough time to upgrade heroes or buildings like barracks. I still haven’t logged in my account so 25m loot wouldn’t automatically go to my storage. For that reason, I’m waiting for offers so I can spend them off. If nothing happens today, they are going for walls or maybe I have to activate 7 days shield through gems and suffer no attacking in multiplayer for one week.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    I agree that CWL event shouldn’t start after season ends. Not enough time to upgrade heroes or buildings like barracks. I still haven’t logged in my account so 25m loot wouldn’t automatically go to my storage. For that reason, I’m waiting for offers so I can spend them off. If nothing happens today, they are going for walls or maybe I have to activate 7 days shield through gems and suffer no attacking in multiplayer for one week.
    So you're relying on a randomly generated offer that you may or may not get? Not everyone was given the offer last season, so there's obviously no guarantee that the offer is automatically presented.

Plan ahead! A dozen, or so, builder potions will take care of maxed heroes before they're needed for CWL. Save your CWL medals for the start of next season.

Edit: max duration (7 day upgrade), not actually max.
    Last edited by Kaledonian; June 1st, 2019 at 06:02 PM.

i made my plan brow i'm not stupid but all my dark elixir troops are full only my heros need upgrade and i can't evolve they because league stop the evolution.

You do not understand that there are villages in certain different situations.
    I did my planning my friend but it was not enough I kept the books however they are not cumulative,
    the most sacred feature is the black elixir all my troops his is full only missing the couple.
    Honestly this month I will not buy the pass for any of my villages the bonuses are a dodgy,
    without troop book and buildings and the book of heroes is at the end of the season.
    evolve the heroes takes a long time about 7 days the league lasts 7 days you win the bonuses,
    and you do not have the minimum possible time to spend you think it's fair ?.

If you are satisfied, amen, I am speaking for myself.
    I am poor I like the game, but in my point of view a game where the main objective is the wars
    have too many obstacles would have become a difficult burden to be loaded.

Sorry, Stevo, for that s... my sincere apologies.

Fresh Spawn
    Okay, let me decode your large post.

"The most bizarre mistake is to make the clan league exactly on the same day the pass ends and you receive the main bonus.
    The most sensible would be to make the league at least 7 days after finishing the pass"

You're complaining that you don't get enough time to use the bonuses you get.
    You get 1 month, before the next month starts, so you're saying that we should cut into the next month so that you can get time to use these old bonuses?
    I wouldn't like that, and I feel that a lot of people would agree with me.

"but I was so looted during this time that all gold bonus and elixir I won went to the hole. "
    The loot you get goes into a bank and thus saves up so that no one can steal for that month and you can get it safely, though I feel like you should be able to withdraw some loot.

"The answers I already know to supercell is a company and as every company aims at profit,
    for my part I do not think that is wrong, but from the moment you aim to profit and harms your sponsors you are on the way to bankruptcy
    "
    Technically... you can play CoC without spending money, it'll take time but its good to feel like you can get all 5 Builder Huts and any Gem Decorations without spending money. The Gold Pass is the only reason I spend money with SUPERCELL but otherwise, I don't.

Anyways, kid, you don't know what you're talking about when you say about harming sponsors on the way to bankruptcy, they aren't sponsored by or sponsoring anything, if you think you can prove me wrong, go ahead.

"Battlepass and clan league combined with clan games and other events that help evolve have left the game sensational. The skins of heroes are incredible and balancing is at the level of perfection. You managed to end the joker in the latest updates and game was once again a strategy game attack x defense I particularly loved it. 1 - solution."
    These Challenges they use utilise everything... however, they don't take into consideration your Town Hall, since you could have quests that require you to use Siege Machines and that you don't have any.

Skins are a reward that you need to pay for and then earn. $4.99 / £4.99 is a Cheap Price to pay for something that offers better rewards for near to nothing.

"As I mentioned before, make the league on the 7th of a month for players to spend their resources
    and prepare for the most important event of the game."
    Leagues are from the first day of a month till the last, either thats the 28th, 29th, 30th or 31st, its not going to change. Spend your resources when you get them.

"If you want to make the league on day 1 create a second feature bar of the season bank.
    After all bank is a place where you can not steal.
    and when the bonuses are transferred they would not be stolen
    and would only start being used if the main pot does not have enough resources to evolve a certain thing."
    I would agree that you should be able to stash away or pull out some resources, but not to what you're asking.

"3 - Solution
    This I think is less likely to be realized, but I do not lose hope.
    Let the heroes able to attack in the war while being upgraded. "
    Can a Defense attack when its being upgraded? No.
    Should it be able to? No.
    Can a Hero attack when its being upgraded? No.
    Should it be able to? No.

Unless you're saying that they should be able to attack but at the level they was prior to evolving.

"After all it makes no sense for the hero to stand for the defense of the village in the war and lie in the attack.
    This could be applied also to normal wars. My clan is broken with these evolution bonuses.
    I can not even remember the last time the team with the best players went to a war all together,
    always someone is evolving the heroes and the same are the massive force of attack power in the game."
    Levelling up both Heroes and Defences is part of the game.

"The last solution would hurt the supercell,
    after all few would spend the 1000 gems to evolve heroes instantly."
    You do realise... that you could earn Magic Items from Events and from the League, right?
    And again, as I've said above, save up the gems from anything you get and you won't need to spend money.

"But I say it would be the greatest gift of all for the players and would resurrect the spirit of the game which are wars.
    I do not even care to push or let my village 100% evolved. my focus and that of my allies are in wars.
    But we are getting more and more distant and the normal wars are increasingly rare and the people are going to league disappointed,
    because they wanted to strengthen in the game."
    Upgrading your troops has a trade off; you have less resources but it becomes better.

"Again Supercell does not turn his back on the players you also depend on us.
    I love this game and I do not want to see it end up for profit or anything else that is about money and not fun."
    SUPERCELL is a company, so its an it, not a he nor a she.
    But I do agree, they don't push microtransactions in your face, like EA do.
    Town Hall: 11
    Player Tag: #PYG8Q0G9G
    Clan Name: Sandwich Sam
    Clan Tag: #V2RG2JRP

Half agree it's pay to progress fast not pay to win and if you are complaining after paying then don't pay simple.😂