Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 1 gem donation perk not working

1 gem donation perk not working

I just bought the gold pass for the June season and completed enough challenges to earn the 1 gem donation perk. I have claimed it but itís not working , quick donations are still showing at the full price. I tried this on my second account and itís the same there. Looks like a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    I just bought the gold pass for the June season and completed enough challenges to earn the 1 gem donation perk. I have claimed it but it’s not working , quick donations are still showing at the full price. I tried this on my second account and it’s the same there. Looks like a bug.
    same here... 10% Builder Boost ist working
    but claimed 1 Gem donations do not work.
    Last edited by marrvin; June 1st, 2019 at 07:18 AM.
    Disclaimer: I do not work for SuperCell. I am not related to SuperCell in any way. I do not state any facts. All statement published by me are my opinions based on observations or just my guesses.

1 Gem Donations Arenít Working: Gold Pass

The 1 gem donations arenít working even when unlocked for the new season.

Fresh Spawn
    I have this problem as well, I bought the pass on my mini TH 12, yet the 1 gem donations are not working.

You beat me to it ... it sure would be nice if that was fixed before Monday...

Yep, same here on two accounts. I’ve reported it in game and started a bug thread on it.

same here, mine arent working

Same here on two accounts

Centennial Club
    Not working on both my accounts... this needs to be fixed ASAP. This is the main reason I get the monthly Gold Pass. GET ON IT SUPERCELL

Centennial Club
    This is the main reason I dish out the 5 bucks monthly for Gold Pass and its not working on either of my accounts... UNACCEPTABLE!! GET ON IT SUPERCELL!!