Thread: Tab size

Tab size

Why are the news, settings, coin shop, Diamond shop, roadside stand, helpers, and all the other tabs so much bigger when you click on them? They are more than twice the size they were. Is this something that can be changed in game?

Quote Originally Posted by lkeasterday View Post
    Why are the news, settings, coin shop, Diamond shop, roadside stand, helpers, and all the other tabs so much bigger when you click on them? They are more than twice the size they were. Is this something that can be changed in game?
    hi and welcome to the forum!

not sure what you mean... bigger than these?

Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

New Bloke/Chick
    I am playing my baby farm on a Fire HD 8 (i.e. an 8 inch device), and as of the last update (Winter 2018) the layout changed from that of a tablet (although small) to that of a cellphone (a big one). I believe the code internally checks for the display size and now thinks it is running on a cell phone display...

Are you using a small tablet, too?

Quote Originally Posted by lkeasterday View Post
    I think that you are referring to your game display which is determined by your screen resolution.
    A very few newer devices have a resolution setting option in their Display options. If you have that option, setting your display to a higher resolution might fix the way Hay Day displays. However it likely mess up the way other things should normally display.

Some time back a Hay Day update messed up the game display for some devices. I have seen many complaints about it from other affected players. My Samsung tablet was affected. Got blown off when complained to in-game help repeatedly. To this day, I do not know why the developers do not fix this glitch.

I am playing my baby farm on a Fire HD 8 (i.e. an 8 inch device), and as of the last update (Winter 2018) the layout changed from that of a tablet (although small) to that of a cellphone (a big one). I believe the code internally checks for the display size and now thinks it is running on a cell phone display...
    Are you using a small tablet, too?
    That probably is the same update that messed up my display too. My affected tablet is a Samsung.
    At this time I use a Fire HD 8 (8th generation) bought new last autumn . The game displays normally on it.
    cae13, I wonder if you are using an older Fire HD 8 with an older version of operating system.