Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is there a forum FAQ?

Is there a forum FAQ?

New to forums and still learning how to navigate. I posted in a HayDay discussion forum and it hasnít shown up yet. Is there a wait period before your new thread shows up? Is there a quick FAQ guide for the forums? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FilloryAndFurther View Post
    New to forums and still learning how to navigate. I posted in a HayDay discussion forum and it hasn’t shown up yet. Is there a wait period before your new thread shows up? Is there a quick FAQ guide for the forums? Thanks.
    You did post in a subforum “new to hay day”

is this the post you are referring to?

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...zes-or-lack-of
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:54 PM.
    Farm 139
    CoC TH11 BhB8 maxed and waiting for 9 AQ 50 BK 46 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Additionally, faqs are here

Farm 139
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Not the same post but I had lost that one too! The one I was referring to was a new thread in (I believe) Neighborhood Discussions. Maybe itís so confusing since Iím using the mobile version of the site?

Thanks for showing me where the FAQ is Iím going to stop posting until I figure this out 😂😅

Not the same post but I had lost that one too! The one I was referring to was a new thread in (I believe) Neighborhood Discussions. Maybe it’s so confusing since I’m using the mobile version of the site?
    I don’t see anything posted there. Sometimes new people’s posts do need moderator approval, but they don’t get a notification. It should show up eventually

i did not know it was there and had to tough it out when I started
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:01 PM.
    Farm 139

Hello and welcome to the forums.
    There is the basic vBulletin FAQ advised by WussyPuss , and there are other resources, such as the FAQ in my signature, or the complete manual here.
    In addition in most subforums, there is a few stickies explaining its features.

About your missing posts, contact a mod, listed here in red in the list of online members, or here for all of them (section 2.), send them a private message (left on their profile menu).

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Not the same post but I had lost that one too! The one I was referring to was a new thread in (I believe) Neighborhood Discussions. Maybe it’s so confusing since I’m using the mobile version of the site?
    Hello and welcome,

I have approved your thread in NH Discussions. Quite often new members threads are auto-mderated due to the spam filters. If it happens again then let me know.

Thank you for the tips! Itís greatly appreciated. Starting to get the hang of it! 🤗