Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many Rustic Bouquets

Too many Rustic Bouquets

There are way too many of these things for sale in the market. Can something be done? I sometimes turn the pages and it's nearly all that's for sale! Very annoying.

There r so many bc everyone is working on the mastery star for that machine. Plus they are fast and easy to make and sell for coin. Annoying yes, but part of the game.
    Leader Spiritís Peace
    Competitve Champion League
    Now accepting new members​

I am one of those crazy farmers that don't make more than I might need for my truck tasks and boat orders. When I first noticed an over abundance of the bouquets I never made another. I just buy. The star will come eventually with flowers that I can actually use.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

There seems to be a different glut with every level on this game. If its easy to make people will do it in abundance, its just something you have to get used to in HD. I personally don't bother with getting the stars for the flower shop. The orders for flowers in any part of the game are so infrequent I just buy them when I need and don't bother with the machine.

Rhubi in Wonderland
    | Main Farm Level: 90 |136/144 | Rep Level: 20 | VM me
    Winter has come and gone

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaCatherine View Post
    There are way too many of these things for sale in the market. Can something be done? I sometimes turn the pages and it's nearly all that's for sale! Very annoying.
    Something can be done, yes, click on the ad and explore other crates. They often don't sell only rustic bouquets. Some players put ads on the item they think no one would buy so the ads can last up to 3h and attract more players to their farm for whatever reason it is.

Does it work? Probably since people keep doing it. Is it fun? No, I don't think so. For sellers, you only attract desperate buyer who are looking for a specific item (not the one you advertise). For buyer, there are too many fake ads to go through to find something you need. Flipping through the newspaper has become a chore and time waster, often for little or nothing at all.

If you are working on develop your own in-game friends, follow and support players who don't advertise rustic bouquet (or anything trending just to attract players). They might have other items to sell without ad when you come back another time.

I'm working on the mystery as well. However, I simply store them in barn untill they become the one of top 2 item. Sooner or later, farm visitor will ask for them . I advertise chicken feed randomly, gained some followers and friend request that way. I bet it save them time from scouting the newspaper daily looking for something helpful.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Some of you are assuming that I don't play the game right. I know how to use the ads. I do click on the ads to show what else is in the seller's market. It seems that every so often players will run into a product that is over produced. Game managers can help. They just prefer the game play continue naturally. I get that, but it's too annoying to open up an ad and find an ad full of 40 or 50 of these things for sale. All I am saying is that stuff like this makes the gameplay more annoying than anything!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaCatherine View Post
    Some of you are assuming that I don't play the game right. I know how to use the ads. I do click on the ads to show what else is in the seller's market. It seems that every so often players will run into a product that is over produced. Game managers can help. They just prefer the game play continue naturally. I get that, but it's too annoying to open up an ad and find an ad full of 40 or 50 of these things for sale. All I am saying is that stuff like this makes the gameplay more annoying than anything!
    Are you suggesting thar Supercell should control what players produce, sell and advertise? If they did that Hay Day would not reach its 8th Birthday.
    Started playing 27 September 2014
    #CYC0LGPY
    IT'S A GAME " an activity that one engages in for amusement.
    Survived the Scorched Earth challenge 2018.

The newspaper fills up with what we farmers put into it. There is always something hated there. Next will be a crops event and rustic bouquets will take a temporary back seat

before them were tofu dogs and cloche hats

at one time it was bacon and eggs

try buying them up and selling them to your farm visitors!
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

I always put in my ad this bouquet cause it lasts longer up and bought thousands and thousands to sell my visitors to get the achievement or also very handy when i need to fill my barn to do some stacking

we all play differently and that is how it should be

and truth is found the most amazing products under this ads too since most wont bother to click it open means bigger chance to find something valuable

I have 4 farms able to make "rusty buckets". I just put 2 stacks of bouquets, or cloche hats or red smoothies in my shop, and Tom&Greg WILL buy them, eventually.