Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is the game becoming less popular?

Question Is the game becoming less popular?

What do you think? Do you think the game is being cannibalized by Supercell's new games and other games out there? The reason I am asking is when I loot i see more dead bases. I would like to know whether I should spend my time and resources in this game or not.

no. to more precise, NO.
    Dead bases are becuase dead bases. always

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    If you enjoy playing it then carry on. If you don't, don't.

......would be the simple answer I would have thought.

Down the road, over the hill, across the lake, through the forest, under da sea, in a Whirlpool ^_^
    I believe its been recently trending on the app stores top grossing lists.. something it hasn't done for a few years..

So possibly more active than the last year or two?
    Stalk me on Instagram @Clash.With.Realm (100k+ followers)

level 300 - 31m dark - 45k unbreakable - 13
    k infernos - 26k xbows
    7k eagles - 101/102 achievements - 1.4b spoils - 3.5k stars - Full Stats

Quote Originally Posted by countyboy View Post
    I would like to know whether I should spend my time and resources in this game or not.
    The game is still around and kicking after years.
    That's a lot more, than the more popular shooting stars out there can say. Burning bright for a year, forgotten after another.

Is it worth it? Your call.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; May 30th, 2019 at 09:02 PM.

I would say many of us have looted dead bases for years. If they were a sign of the game dying, it would have died years ago.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    I would say many of us have looted dead bases for years. If they were a sign of the game dying, it would have died years ago.
    Istn't this question popping up several times throughout the year anyways? Especially after the initial steam of an update has run out.

Quote Originally Posted by Luicetarro View Post
    Istn't this question popping up several times throughout the year anyways? Especially after the initial steam of an update has run out.
    Yup. Its been a while since the last one. Sometimes it's a weekly deal.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by countyboy View Post
    What do you think? Do you think the game is being cannibalized by Supercell's new games and other games out there? The reason I am asking is when I loot i see more dead bases. I would like to know whether I should spend my time and resources in this game or not.
    Nice question. I m from india and if I give answer of it looking the indian situation of this game then my answer is it is less popular in india.
    At this time the game that popular in india is PUBG. Many of my friends just quiting this game because of PUBG. Even I hate PUBG because it inspires voilance. I put my views regarding this.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Sumitkumarilun4545ilun; May 30th, 2019 at 09:37 PM.

If anything I'd say the opposite seems to be true. I've been playing since 2015 when the game was at its peak and dead bases were still plentiful then, I still remember barching dead bases in the summer of 2015 when it seemed like everyone was playing it, so dead bases are never a good indication. It obviously isn't the vastly popular game it was back at its peak but since then it's had a solid player base and in my opinion never seemed to be a dying game, though for a while it was dwindling a bit. I even took a break for a while and have recently came back and it seems to be more popular than before since the release of th12, siege machines and all. I even have seen some old clash youtubers come back after all this time.