Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: After 26 mins searching in legends I get this?

  1. #1
    Senior Member nerrad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    373

    After 26 mins searching in legends I get this?



    never seen this before anyone else?

  2. #2
    Forum Legend
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    The Water Seems Safe
    Posts
    8,630
    yes it's quite common unfortunately every 30 minutes you need to hit "retry" if you want to keep searching for a base.
    Hopefully it will be a thing of the past once project blue skies is operational.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Haha, I guess this is your first trip to legends league, huh?

    Well, congrats. Feel free to press retry to continue to wait.

    But be happy...we're still early in the season and the clouds aren't even all that bad yet...good luck.

  4. #4
    Senior Member nerrad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades8 View Post
    Haha, I guess this is your first trip to legends league, huh?

    Well, congrats. Feel free to press retry to continue to wait.

    But be happy...we're still early in the season and the clouds aren't even all that bad yet...good luck.
    no it’s the third time, never seen this in the past, it’s been a few years since I was last in legends and only at 5012 trophies, so was very surprised to see this lol

    thanks for the answers tho folks

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by nerrad2 View Post
    no it’s the third time, never seen this in the past, it’s been a few years since I was last in legends and only at 5012 trophies, so was very surprised to see this lol

    thanks for the answers tho folks
    Oh, nice. Maybe you were there in the days before they took out town hall sniping and other events were added that complicated things with the clouds.

    It's hit or miss in low legends. It definitely gets worse higher up or when events are going on (events in the tab, clan games, season challenges, etc.).

    Late last season I was up near 6000 (mostly sticking around due to promises of fixes for the cloud issue coming in this next update) and I remember having to hit that retry 4 or 5 times in a row on the same search before giving up.

    So, just some friendly advice, stay low and see what the fix brings.

  6. #6
    Forum Elder
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2,747
    I got it 3 times today at 4800 cups.

  7. #7
    Senior Member nerrad2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by Hades8 View Post
    Oh, nice. Maybe you were there in the days before they took out town hall sniping and other events were added that complicated things with the clouds.

    It's hit or miss in low legends. It definitely gets worse higher up or when events are going on (events in the tab, clan games, season challenges, etc.).

    Late last season I was up near 6000 (mostly sticking around due to promises of fixes for the cloud issue coming in this next update) and I remember having to hit that retry 4 or 5 times in a row on the same search before giving up.

    So, just some friendly advice, stay low and see what the fix brings.
    Yes Iíve been around well before th sniping, only reason I decided to go to legends is that Iíve nothing else to do, and clouds are getting worse throughout all leagues, hoping the blue sky fix will sort it and soon! 😂

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    249
    Got fed up of that massage last season at 6k trophies, so I dropped to Titan I... guess what... the message followed me down

  9. #9
    Hahaha,,, This is what I also get. As long as it is a supercell dont expect to get a better deal. they cannot upgrade or develop a language to get a fair play... because they reached their limit. their knowledge is limited.. Its time to abandon the game

  10. #10
    Super Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by J3ssie View Post
    Got fed up of that massage last season at 6k trophies, so I dropped to Titan I... guess what... the message followed me down
    If I knew there was a massage available at 6k, I would have tried harder to stay up that high
    🎚️236 🏆6074 ⭐1773 ⚫37m 🏦1b 🔥18k 🦅6.3k

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •