Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Being bullied by clanmates

Being bullied by clanmates

Hello.
    I'd like to say something here.

The people in my clan are bullying me for repeated failed attacks in clan wars.
    Calling all sorts of names and to the extend of telling me I should kill myself.
    I'm still learning the game with a TH lower than 6 not a rushed base.

Those failures are not on purpose. I am just bad at planning because of cc troops at enemy base. I'm a noob though. As both attacks got zero stars in it.

So I can understand their frustration.

But well I did try my best.
    Just don't know why nothing works.
    Feeling very guilty about everything.

What was being said to me by people I thought are friends makes me feel very sad.
    As even in real life I don't really have any friends. And the game is supposed to be fun.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2
    Find a new Clan.

There are thousands of clans who would be happy to have you and who will provide advice and guidance on improving your game. There is absolutely no need to put up with your current Clan mates behaviour. Good luck.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In addition to what Bak said, I'd also screenshot what was said by your clanmates and send along those screenshots to support.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to ClashOfHolmes for my cool banner

Bakunin doesn't feed his HD animals

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    I agree with both post above. You don't need to be abused playing a game, and you shouldn't be. If this happens to anybody, please report the abuse to Supercell in-game through the report function by tapping on the offensive text. Then, leave the clan immediately and join another. Don't stick around waiting for another clan before you leave either. You'd be better of temporarily without a clan than in a clan where the players are such little respect for others. There are lots of great clans advertising in Looking for Clanmates. Good luck.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181
    Takehashi, I'm appalled by your clanmates' disturbing conduct, specifically their lack of compassion towards an inexperienced player. We're all newbies once, so there's no need for their name calling and plenty of room for patience and understanding.

I'd like to suggest that you report their behavior to Supercell who will review the chat and take the appropriate action. And then please leave your current clan and don't look back. Moving forward, you will find better clanmates. Good luck.

BTW, for those who missed it, here's a link to a video published by Supercell in 2018 explaining how the Report Button works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niKln6fWWrY&t=239s

---
    Lynn
    May 30, 2019
    Last edited by LynnK2015; May 31st, 2019 at 09:03 AM.
    What the hell?
    The L entity is as elusive as the Scarlet Pimpernel.
    Yet many farms heard recently the toll of the bell.
    Thank you so much sweet Supercell.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...cussion-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Takehashi View Post
    Hello.
    I'd like to say something here.

The people in my clan are bullying me for repeated failed attacks in clan wars.
    Calling all sorts of names and to the extend of telling me I should kill myself.
    I'm still learning the game with a TH lower than 6 not a rushed base.

Those failures are not on purpose. I am just bad at planning because of cc troops at enemy base. I'm a noob though. As both attacks got zero stars in it.

So I can understand their frustration.

But well I did try my best.
    Just don't know why nothing works.
    Feeling very guilty about everything.

What was being said to me by people I thought are friends makes me feel very sad.
    As even in real life I don't really have any friends. And the game is supposed to be fun.
    Hi, I run a 2nd clan, for learning and building up skills (different to my signature listed clan), and soon to be L5 and we war regularly.

You will get positive feed back, with advice and tips on how to improve. We are mostly Aussie (Australia) based so maybe time zone isnít good, but you would be welcome to join/visit, if you find a local time zone clan better suited, you can join there, without feeling bad for leaving.
    You need to get out of that clan, join another clan, even if not mine, you will find your current clan the exception to how clans behave.

My other clan is UNICORN RAIDERS
    https://link.clashofclans.com/?actio...&tag=28QQ8Y2UG

I wish you all the best what even clan you join!
    Last edited by vansimon; May 31st, 2019 at 05:37 AM.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 12
    TH: TH10 100% Maxed | AQ: L40 | BK: 40
    League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    Clan Formed: 16/03/2015

Fresh Spawn
    Hi there.
    Those kind of manners are not good, how would they react in real life. I fell so sorry for other ppl that are in there that did the same.
    If you like you can come to our clan, and just laugh at your past clanmates. #28YPJR2C0
    Last edited by Snizx; May 31st, 2019 at 06:21 AM.

This makes my blood boil.. no one deserves this..

How is anyone going to get better when people pile so much pressure on people that are struggling

Invite to OP.. if you want to pay my a clan a visit we can help you and train you.. KillerEliteUK (Level 19).. just put in your request to join "H spoke to me on the forums"

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

I will check it out thank you.

Hi

The co-leader there see and do nothing about it but supports their actions. While 3-4 other players are saying those stuff to me.
    Make me feel really bad about myself now.
    And thank you for clan I will check it out.