Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Being bullied by clanmates

Quote Originally Posted by Takehashi View Post
    Hi

The co-leader there see and do nothing about it but supports their actions. While 3-4 other players are saying those stuff to me.
    Make me feel really bad about myself now.
    And thank you for clan I will check it out.
    I don't know what they are saying but they might be kidding around with you. It's making you feel miserable though so it's not fun for you. I suspect they remember being a TH6 and getting slaughtered by CC troops. The first time I ran into valks was shocking.

It's hard for everyone. It was hard for them too.

I'd find a new clan but if you don't want to do that, maybe try telling them it makes you feel bad and that you're trying so hard. It may just make it worse though, depends on who they are. If it's hopeless with them, move on.

Signature Banner from ClashofHolmes
    Stormy Knights Leader
    Join Stormy Knights
    Join us on Discord
    Player Tag: ​#20RRP9UQ8

I'm sure there's a clue here somewhere...
    Don't you fret Hashi, there are a ton of awesome, respectful Clashers out there (and it's great that some here have invited you, I'd take them up on that!). It's nice to see other forumers support players who have had these types of inexcusable experiences. Interacting with positive people makes us more positive! Good luck in your new clan!
    Last edited by Tahoe; May 31st, 2019 at 09:45 AM.

GASPs vs Forumers Scorecard

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.” ― Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by StormHeart View Post
    I don't know what they are saying but they might be kidding around with you. It's making you feel miserable though so it's not fun for you. I suspect they remember being a TH6 and getting slaughtered by CC troops. The first time I ran into valks was shocking.

It's hard for everyone. It was hard for them too.

I'd find a new clan but if you don't want to do that, maybe try telling them it makes you feel bad and that you're trying so hard. It may just make it worse though, depends on who they are. If it's hopeless with them, move on.

Is terrible things they are saying. Even want me to delete the game at one point a person in there say I should kill myself and most words are full of insults. Because they hate to lose in a clan war.
    Which I never asked to be in they put me in I got little experience and they expect members to 3 star everything.
    I am still at TH5.

please take the advice of others in this thread. hopefully you have already left.

Waiting beside my human bestie to throw my favorite ball
    Is terrible things they are saying. Even want me to delete the game at one point a person in there say I should kill myself and most words are full of insults. Because they hate to lose in a clan war.
    Which I never asked to be in they put me in I got little experience and they expect members to 3 star everything.
    I am still at TH5.
    As others have said: leave the clan and find one that suits your needs/personality. I would find a more casual clan that's not centered around Warmongers (no offence to those clans) as I find those types of clans (Warmongers) are far outnumbered by those who are Casual.

Millennial Club
    Hello.
    I'd like to say something here.

The people in my clan are bullying me for repeated failed attacks in clan wars.
    Calling all sorts of names and to the extend of telling me I should kill myself.
    I'm still learning the game with a TH lower than 6 not a rushed base.

Those failures are not on purpose. I am just bad at planning because of cc troops at enemy base. I'm a noob though. As both attacks got zero stars in it.

So I can understand their frustration.

But well I did try my best.
    Just don't know why nothing works.
    Feeling very guilty about everything.

What was being said to me by people I thought are friends makes me feel very sad.
    As even in real life I don't really have any friends. And the game is supposed to be fun.
    How old are you? You seem very young. Your friends are not online.

As you get older, you should learn to drop people that are unhealthy for you. You don't need to stick around them. You will make real friends in person.
    Last edited by move4ward; June 1st, 2019 at 07:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

My only advice is to leave that clan immediately. We have all failed war attacks and we all experienced getting crushed by a maxed cc baby drag before. Good clan mates would help you learn how to attack instead of bully you. You can also report them. Clash of clans is just a game, you should never feel guilty and sad because of a game.

Forum Elder
    I am still at TH5.
    Obvious thing is you need outa there mate.
    Join a new clan. Look for one that has plenty of accounts your own size.
    Check them out. If they dont fit, move on and try again.

Being a war hero at TH5 doesnt happen mate. Whether or not you 3 star shouldnt, and doesnt make a hoot of difference.
    Low halls are there for the fun of it, and to make up the numbers. You are still at the start of the learning curve. Find somewhere to have fun.

But, they have lowered your self esteem.
    They sound like they play for keeps. All the better for you to leave on a high.
    Why not troll their war requests, drop a level 1 goblin or 2 into their cc, then walk away with a smile on your face.
    They will be livid. A proper reason for them to remember you. Good luck

Forum Legend
    Hello.
    I'd like to say something here.

The people in my clan are bullying me for repeated failed attacks in clan wars.
    Calling all sorts of names and to the extend of telling me I should kill myself.
    I'm still learning the game with a TH lower than 6 not a rushed base.

Those failures are not on purpose. I am just bad at planning because of cc troops at enemy base. I'm a noob though. As both attacks got zero stars in it.

So I can understand their frustration.

But well I did try my best.
    Just don't know why nothing works.
    Feeling very guilty about everything.

What was being said to me by people I thought are friends makes me feel very sad.
    As even in real life I don't really have any friends. And the game is supposed to be fun.
    There are plenty of other clans that would be happy to have you and that are not as close to "Lord of the Flies" as the one you are in now.

Leave, don't say goodbye, don't looke back, just move on.

/Affront
    TH12-63/64/35|BH9-16.16.16.18.16.17.18.16.18.18.5/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

Pro Member
    Just Leave Mate - As has been Posted Earlier, there’s always Clans looking for New Clanmates so simply go to where you are appreciated