Thread: Unable to delete message from neighborhood notification tab

Unable to delete message from neighborhood notification tab

The leader of our previous neighborhood decided to go solo and kicked us all out. We received a message in the neighborhood notification center about this. We have since started a new neighborhood of which I am the leader. It is impossible to remove the notification about being kicked out of the neighborhood from the messages, who can I contact to get this fixed? The automated support bot was unable to provide an answer

It should go away eventually on its own. However, you could try and posting a few messages then delete them to see if it jogs the stuck message loose.

i had similar issue when transferring to a new hood. But the notification did go away. I just can’t remember if it was after a certain amount of time or because of something I did to make it go away.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverRaptor View Post
    It should go away eventually on its own. However, you could try and posting a few messages then delete them to see if it jogs the stuck message loose.

i had similar issue when transferring to a new hood. But the notification did go away. I just can’t remember if it was after a certain amount of time or because of something I did to make it go away.
    It's been almost a month now and the message doesn't budge. I have tried filling up the notification board to see if that will bump the message off but no luck. It is very annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Beegirl1980 View Post
    It's been almost a month now and the message doesn't budge. I have tried filling up the notification board to see if that will bump the message off but no luck. It is very annoying.
    You can try to contact out of game support here.

bee sure to explain that in game support did not work for you

https://supercell.helpshift.com/a/ha...=web&contact=1

I had a few hood invites stick around long after visiting the hoods. I did not get the opportunity to see if they were still valid. They went away on their own
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Hood invite sticking: apparently they would still be valid. Happened to me last week. Weird though.

I'm curious how long the kick message stays. Hope it goes away for you soon, Beegirl.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 131♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12