Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Time to retire?

Time to retire?

Hi folks

I began playing coc on 2015/jan so I'm playing till now, 1 completely maxed th12 and secondary one almost maxed, and some more accounts like eternal th7/8/9/10, accounts for donating troops and so on.

(Un)fortunately I've reached the 'endgame'
    So game doesn't have the same fun for me
    I run a champion 3 clan, and being a leader is a factor why i didn't stop yet.

But i believe it's time.

If a game is not fun for you, then I say it's time to move on

Sounds like you have received hours (and hours) of enjoyment from COC and evidently you have contributed to the enjoyment of others!!! Nice Job!!! Happy Trails!!!

We have all faced that same question at times... Good luck to you. I have had plenty of clan mates take a few months off as well and come back strong and excited.

Gods speed elsewhere, if your time has ended (for now?).
    Either find something else ingame to keep you entertained (some like educating folks, others run event-clans, etc) or really move on. Nothing will stop you to come back in future, or something. It's not like you have to delete your account.

If you are getting burned out take an extended break. I stopped playing around the time all the Heroes went from max 40 to 50 (about TH12 release) 2 Months ago i came back and it was fresh again. SOOO much changed. So many new things to learn. I was also a leader of a war clan so it was not easy to step away but I left the clan in good hands and they are still rocking... but your clan mates will miss your leadership im sure.
    Fresh out of retirement!

Forum Elder
    Pretty good run!

Retire until Xmas. You probably won't miss too much.

Wow, what a run you must have! That's about 4 years and it is really long time even for COC.
    You should stop it for now because if you don't enjoy it, you'll end up hating it. Just take a break, after some time you'll miss it and it will be a lot fun again.
    P.S. So you are in Endgame now

Forum Legend
    Take a break. Come back in a month. If it's still no fun anymore, retire. You've had a good long run.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Ty folks for your kind words and advices !