Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Be aware guys

Be aware guys

Scam scheme to steal accounts

I've just received a very well elaborated scam email trying to looks like it was supercell support who send the email

The email was asking for my password and account in order to validate it was me. That rised a red flag!!!

I'm asking how many people fall for this?

Don't know how to upload pictures. So I didn't upload screen shots

Sorry for my bad English. Not a native speaker

Have 20+ acc never have got any spam mail. What i can say? - don't visit page 18+ lol

common sense should tell everyone that sc would never send you an email and ask for your email(clash account) and password. sc already knows that → no need for an email asking for it.

just a case of common sense.

Thanks for the heads-up.
    Wizard's Duel #PGLP0802 Dread Pirate R #2Y0JGYUGU - Max TH12
    Contact me on Discord (Dread Pirate Roberts#5841)
    Credit for avatar - I found it here

question is , how the scamer knows who u are and that u play coc .. emails arent public information. my bet is someone who u gave ur email like App or close friend of yours who knows ur email.

Millennial Club
    I wonder if it has something to do with your CoC taking up 10 times it's normal space.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerbg View Post
    question is , how the scamer knows who u are and that u play coc .. emails arent public information. my bet is someone who u gave ur email like App or close friend of yours who knows ur email.
    One indicator of a scam email is having multiple addresses in the to field. If I spam 1000 emails with requests for this info, and get only 3 replies, I still win. Same applies to banking info, credit card statements, Medicaid, social security and any other PII. Using it for game info is setting the bar a little low, but crooks come in all types.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

You are [only] using the download from the Google App Store or Apple Store? Nothing else loaded/added from other sources? [that is considered illegal by SC]. You haven't tried to get free gems from any site - where you often have to leave your credentials to end up getting nothing? ... And yes, this might be connected to your other post.... something seems fishy

Forum Veteran
    Scammers often try to make their scams blindingly obvious, because they're not interested in engaging with average people; they want to interact with only the stupidest of the stupid.

Now that its been out there for a long time, if you fall for the scam then its your own fault.