Thread: Needing tips on recruiting, no one's joining level 3 clan.

Trainee

Needing tips on recruiting, no one's joining level 3 clan.

Hi, I am the leader of Blizzard Ghost, level 3 clan, #28PG0CPPJ. Recently I found out that there has been a lack of new people joining us. We are about 20-21 people only and need some new members to do better in wars cause there's some problems with our top order. Please give me some advice on how to get new, good players in my clan. I have even tried lowering trophies to 0 and still no sign of new recruits. Any advice would be thankful.
    Last edited by Capt.Cross; May 29th, 2019 at 10:50 AM.

Whats your composition as in terms of town hall levels?
    Maybe try recruiting some friends of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by KanishkMishra1306 View Post
    Hi, I am the leader of Blizzard Ghost, level 3 clan, #28PG0CPPJ. Recently I found out that there has been a lack of new people joining us. We are about 20-21 people only and need some new members to do better in wars cause there's some problems with our top order. Please give me some advice on how to get new, good players in my clan. I have even tried lowering trophies to 0 and still no sign of new recruits. Any advice would be thankful.
    Recruiting for low level clans is a constant necessity. Your clan with a rushed TH9 as leader, and best account being a th10 is not going to draw much by default. With a closed war log I can't even see how well you do in wars. You need to get on here and global and constantly look for new blood.

Running a clan is hard, hard work. Good players aren't going to find you randomly. You have to offer them something they want, and make your clan known.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 39/40 heroes
    TH11 - doug 50/40/20 heroes

Well, I accept the rushed th9 thing but all the new players ask for co. I hate these people, they cuss and leave on not getting. Really there's no point of recruiting when everyone wants co.
    I can make my other id a leader which is doing better.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry130 View Post
    Well, I accept the rushed th9 thing but all the new players ask for co. I hate these people, they cuss and leave on not getting. Really there's no point of recruiting when everyone wants co.
    I can make my other id a leader which is doing better.
    Yes, this is the type of riff raff you will deal with recruiting for a young clan. THat's why you at least provide some screening and tell them up front what you offer and what you expect.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 39/40 heroes
    TH11 - doug 50/40/20 heroes

Nice, thank you very much!

Pro Member
    As has been said earlier, Recruiting is Getting Harder & Harder. Too Many Clans wanting Top Players when there’s not enough of any to go round.

Throw in the Fact that a lot of Clashers want to Join a Clan where they won’t wait Hours for Troops, Spells & Siege Machines, Don’t want to end up being the Only One that is Donating “High Ticket Items” like Siege Machines & EDrags, Wants to Max Out Every Clan Games without the Majority doing very little towards the Total, wants Regular Clan Wars not expecting to be the only one to fill War Defensive CC’s & wants to participate in CWL with the Same Conditions then You can see that Clan Leaders have a tough ask.

From your Point of View - Who wants a Hopper who just takes the ♥♥♥♥ then leaves when you ask him / her to Contribute a little?

Good Look ����
    Last edited by PabloB; June 4th, 2019 at 07:34 AM.

If you are interested in being a almost 11 clan and recruit - let me know. I have a inactive clan - you guys can merge and keep it going!

Register by posting here!
    Forum Events (TH12 CWL) #88QUUPYY | forum fleapit (Mixed TH CWL) #GQQVU29L
    Join our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

Well try to create another account at least 4, set the clan war setting into always
    War war war until you reach lvl 5. +1 perks donation always attract more people than lvl 3. That and keep recruiting